JustAscentGuy

True Ouddict
It’s just hype, nothing more than that. There are so many other perfumes out there that are much much better than this. I am not even touching my Civet De Nuit from ALD, cannot stand the way it’s smelling and it still up for sale on ALD website even after an year. Same was the case for Walimah when it launched. Shocked to see people going crazy for the same perfume now.

Orristocratic

True Ouddict
My favourite is walimah from the house so I am looking for it. Yeah I wasnt a fan of civet de nuit, also malik al taif man its just too much rose for me haha, baikal gris, atlantic ambergris, plumria du orris, antiquity, some of my other likes!

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
For majority, it’s an investment. I saw someone selling this classic set for a ridiculous amount of $15000, that’s 10 times the actual price within a month. And it is very important to know when to stop buying and enjoy with what we have.
Not selling, listing I assume. $15K wont fly not until 3033 😅

Ahmed113

Oud Beginner
So after eagerly waiting for the release having missed out on the original, It was sold out even after 1 second......! :'( any helppppp out here. In a haste I decided to purchase siberian musk and ottoman empire as a consolation......
I think what happened is that people who bought the full set, tried the perfumes and identified the scents they liked. During the individual bottles sale, these people went and got backups of what they liked. I saw some people posting about getting 6 backups of Walimah II😅.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
I think what happened is that people who bought the full set, tried the perfumes and identified the scents they liked. During the individual bottles sale, these people went and got backups of what they liked. I saw some people posting about getting 6 backups of Walimah II😅.
He was joking 🙃

Orristocratic

True Ouddict
No, I dropped Russian adam an email on the release day, and he told me to email them. I emailed them and today contacted me saying I can purchase 1 bottle, I think they tracked down people who got more than 1 or something....