Orristocratic

True Ouddict
So after eagerly waiting for the release having missed out on the original, It was sold out even after 1 second......! :'( any helppppp out here. In a haste I decided to purchase siberian musk and ottoman empire as a consolation......

JustAscentGuy

True Ouddict
funny thing about Walimah (first release) perfume is, it was the only perfume that took a long time to sold out. So many people didn’t like it and sold it for the same price that they bought. I had both perfume and attar versions from first release. I applied this for my Walimah as well 😝. Go to Basenotes and look for Strifeknot, he must have some decants available. 70% of this perfume will show up on ebay or Basenotes for double $$.

Orristocratic

True Ouddict
I knoww i remember baikal gris, walimah were not sold out for. long time haha, such a regret not buying both! thank for the help bro will do!

JustAscentGuy

True Ouddict
For majority, it’s an investment. I saw someone selling this classic set for a ridiculous amount of $15000, that’s 10 times the actual price within a month. And it is very important to know when to stop buying and enjoy with what we have.

Bombay

True Ouddict
Dont regret it , there will be a 3rd edition to it too.. Mr.Adam has been able to recreate these classics and I feel when the demand gets higher, he does create more bottles on the next launch.
Ottoman empire 3 had sold out so quickly and OE 4 is still available same with Russian oud 2 .

Bombay

True Ouddict
Ya, I did not expect siberian Musk to be sold out this quick.
I was looking for only Russian oud and was able to get hold of it smoothly.