language scent

True Woodict
Brunei Chip:
Brunei Kynam:
This is a very, very nice wood from KyaraZen's personal stock given to Kangiiten. On the coal (since the charger for my new heater I got isn't working at all, it was the perfect specs and everything for the heater anyway sending it back to eBa.. I mean amazon) it is very nice, the coal I use now aren't those nasty swftlites that you need a mica plate for, I got some Japanese style charcoal from PureOudh and I just use a butane torch on them for a couple of mins wait 5-15mins and then put the woods on, sometimes the charcoal does get more hot and you need to put the mica on so I always start off with putting it on and f it is not giving off much of anything, I take it off and the woods burn beautifully without one, although sometimes you need one.

It had a woody background with mainly a creamy opening that stuck for most of the burn, but every chip was different (since it is true wild), notes of creamy chocolate, a golden hue of a caramel-like sweetness, sometimes a salty note with the caramel and without, sometimes sour notes were noticed, that creaminess is to die for though, especially mixed with a chocolate note and salted caramel/caramel, also some tobacco notes, as if a natural tobacco leaf was burned (quite similar to a cigar with chocolate and without). Overall very, very nice wood. Once I get a working charger that has the specs for this heater, I am gonna heat heat the pieces at around 170c to start and go up to a max of 250c.

Pic of another chip: and another
when did you snag this?

language scent

True Woodict
It’s so soft I cut through the cross section with a razor! At room temperature extremely powerful aroma…Alien flowers, ripe raspberry, loud ripe prickly pear, dried passion fruit, magnolia, pink rose, leeches fruit, sweet and penetrating. On the heater it was almost instant nose blind. Took some days off and added the slightest amount .01 probably and finally got a good impression. Alien flowers and fruit, unique sweetness, bitterness and extremely wet feel all throughout the nose and throat with cooling feel and fruity flowery MADNESS!

Effects super comforting and exciting

Attachments

• ACFC7E65-6AE6-4C79-8B2E-0D5734E7EDA5.png
    ACFC7E65-6AE6-4C79-8B2E-0D5734E7EDA5.png
    1,009.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 2939FC08-1EFA-4648-B112-8A35D994E360.jpeg
    2939FC08-1EFA-4648-B112-8A35D994E360.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 30
  • B6018AF6-C2B3-4057-8A86-1D6290673B50.png
    B6018AF6-C2B3-4057-8A86-1D6290673B50.png
    890.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 1E07CB44-259B-4B1C-9F13-943071F04707.png
    1E07CB44-259B-4B1C-9F13-943071F04707.png
    863.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DE82C0F6-46CB-4352-B266-B17012026C92.png
    DE82C0F6-46CB-4352-B266-B17012026C92.png
    791.1 KB · Views: 37

FreeSoul

True Ouddict
It’s so soft I cut through the cross section with a razor! At room temperature extremely powerful aroma…Alien flowers, ripe raspberry, loud ripe prickly pear, dried passion fruit, magnolia, pink rose, leeches fruit, sweet and penetrating. On the heater it was almost instant nose blind. Took some days off and added the slightest amount .01 probably and finally got a good impression. Alien flowers and fruit, unique sweetness, bitterness and extremely wet feel all throughout the nose and throat with cooling feel and fruity flowery MADNESS!

Effects super comforting and exciting
Looks real tasty, nice pics!

Mousse de Chene

True Ouddict
The Oud Lab - Fili Fu Sen.
Filipino red soil. One of the favourite woods in my collection, the quality to price ratio is remarkable. The woods are full of oil & smell amazing. After generously receiving a sample from brother AT, I quickly snapped up 30g. I learnt my lesson after only acquiring 10g of the superb Nusa from ASO, when high quality woods are priced low grab them before they’re gone!

On the sub, Fili Fu Sen opens with a pristine, bitter, floral almost kinamic effect of high grade wood. The longer it gently heats up a honeyed, resinous, mature sweetness develops. It’s spicy-fruity but mostly I get an ever so slightly Musky deep Oud resin with vanilla, caramel, cinnamon. Truly a delicious mood enhancing aroma.

-Renton-

True Ouddict
Frankincense killed my pain in my mouth along side an opioid, but the opioid didnt fully take it away, once I burned some Super Green Hojari Frankincense from Oman (medical grade) and some normal Green Hojari Medical Grade my pain is now pretty much gone... frankincense is pretty good for medical stuff man. I still feel under the weather and a bit sick tho :(

language scent

True Woodict
Frankincense killed my pain in my mouth along side an opioid, but the opioid didnt fully take it away, once I burned some Super Green Hojari Frankincense from Oman (medical grade) and some normal Green Hojari Medical Grade my pain is now pretty much gone... frankincense is pretty good for medical stuff man. I still feel under the weather and a bit sick tho :(
Get rid of any root canals they are the worse practice in history

-Renton-

True Ouddict
Get rid of any root canals they are the worse practice in history
What do you mean? I was meant to have root canals done but I am thinking of just getting the tooth fucking removed tomorrow in the dentist when I walk in and they see that my right cheek is like 2 golf balls lol.

Oudstudent

Oud Fanatic
How did it cure your toothache? I have tooth sensitivity in my upper molar right now. I can’t drink anything too cold or hot

-Renton-

True Ouddict
How did it cure your toothache? I have tooth sensitivity in my upper molar right now. I can’t drink anything too cold or hot
Oh I dont think it would kill that type of tooth pain, but it definitely works when it comes to toothache that is long lasting like I had/have. I have a completely dead and abscessed nerve in my tooth and the opioid took away most of the pain but not all so I put the frankincense resin on and the pain (even in the tooth, not just the throbbing pain) was gone pretty much completely unless I touched the abscess.