FragSyndrome

Oud Beginner

Has anyone tried this stuff? Zaza Zen was such an amazing value, I have to wonder about Zaza Zero.

man_in_japan

Oud Beginner
I admit I'm intrigued. Zaza Zen is easily one of the top "budget artisan" crassnas in my collection. But given how Ensar tends to tweak the name for the successive batches of his lower end oudhs - e.g. Sumanaka to Santosa, Kusuma to k-something... I wonder if it's just Zaza Zen v2.

Don't get me wrong though, if you need a budget (sub-150/3ml) bottle that throws its fruity weight around, this will probably make you very happy.

Proust Madeleine

True Ouddict
I admit I'm intrigued. Zaza Zen is easily one of the top "budget artisan" crassnas in my collection. But given how Ensar tends to tweak the name for the successive batches of his lower end oudhs - e.g. Sumanaka to Santosa, Kusuma to k-something... I wonder if it's just Zaza Zen v2.

Don't get me wrong though, if you need a budget (sub-150/3ml) bottle that throws its fruity weight around, this will probably make you very happy.
Sounds like this is a Hindi Oud as opposed to Zaza Zen being Thai though right? They should be pretty different.