Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer

‘SHAWQ - The Longing'

"Upon the first drops landing in the Qaroor, our little factory in the edge of the Assam ranges (that extend to Bangladesh) was filled with a heart pulsating scent that froze my mind, I was in awe of what we had just created.

Here is your opportunity to explore a most amazing Hindi oil together from the wood of which the shavings were used to distill the oil.

We offering it at a promotional rate, don't miss out the oil and wood combo.

https://www.alshareefoudh.com/product/shawq/

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Thank you for the heads up however maybe when you add new stuff to your site maybe put it at the top of all of your products that you sell,instead on like page 3.
Thanks for the feedback, do you mean on the website?

There is a filter/sort option that allows you to view based on a handful of options and one is latest. That will list the products in order of release, the latest being first. Our default sort is by popularity.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Subhanallah I am sold at the name akhi. Can't wait. A hindi with Al Shareef touch to it.....How can I say no.
Due to covid In the last couple of years it has been difficult to do these type of projects, some places you can't go in, some places you can't go out, and everything has to be shipped with ridiculous surcharges. Wood specially takes alot of room and the freight is hefty, so this quality at this price in these times is very challenging. 10grams of wood plus 2.5ml of top notch Hindi for $550 is pretty crazy, and I can't wait for you to smell this bro, the combo is forget mind bending, it is mind flipping 🤯