1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Wild Thai Oud Khao Kho

Discussion in 'Royal Bengal Ouds' started by Royalbengalouds, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Royalbengalouds

Royalbengalouds Resident Artisan

Greetings, Salamulikum, Shalom , Namste ,Sasrikal , new treats and gems posted on the online store.
    This is one of my favourite oud oils , I can actually wear this oud around my wife and house hold, as majority of my friends know I love the heavy barnyard oud , but this oil is on the contrary, no funk , no aged liquor nuances , beautiful and voluptuous nuances from top note to middle note to the dry down

Top Note : Chinese Tea on the top is heavy and heavenly. Jungle earthy notes with pulsing floral nuances that sing like an orchestra
    Middle Note : Menthol notes slowly releases with Vanillin scent coming out. Wet smell like jungle floor after rain , sweet core of florals coming out from another world
    Base & Dry down : Beautiful powdery dry down with herbs , menthol woody nuances still can be detected and spicy notes do pop up with scent of bubbling agar chips

2.5 ML 300.00 Canadian dollars ( regular price 415.00 ) as usual with every purchase we always add extra surprises so we can make you smile and make you feel like a kid in a candy shop.

For all Ouddict member please use coupon code iloveoud15off , this coupon code is valid 365 days a year on all of our products

https://etsy.me/39Y51BM

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020

Promote Oud!