1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Wild 60 Day Soak-bangaldesh-rangamati

Discussion in 'Royal Bengal Ouds' started by Royalbengalouds, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Royalbengalouds

Royalbengalouds Resident Artisan

Distillation date: October 2020
    Region: Bangladesh Rangamati, Hill Tract

Greetings to all, we have been waiting for this day. This is our second batch of 60 days soak oud. As most of you know our previous batch sold faster than hot pan cakes. Our previous batch had no barnyard notes at all, and this batch is the same. Only difference is the woods are from Rangamati Hill Tract Bangladesh. We acquired wild woods with no nails in the woods. (Previous woods were from Bandarban Bangladesh) This batch top note has a hot nuance more leaning on spicy balsamic note. Our previous batch had a cherry coke nuance. This batch on the contrary is totally different from top note to middle note and dry down is beautiful wild Bengali-Hindi nuance.

Please use discount code iloveoud15off , with every full bottle we will provide one full bottle of Bangladeshi Aged Patchouli and as usual extra surprises so we can leave you smiling ☕️

https://etsy.me/3pcniUc

tyson, Mustafa and Taesik Yun like this.
  2. Mustafa

Mustafa True Ouddict

Masha Allah. I had the opportunity to secure a bottle from the last batch. Subhanallah what a beautiful oud it is. Can't wait to try this one as well. This should be a treat for those who love Bengali/Hindi profile.

Royalbengalouds likes this.
  3. Alion22

Alion22 Whats this Oud About?

When you say wild you're talking about the oud or the soak ?

4. Royalbengalouds

Wild woods soak diligently for 60 days and distilled at low temperatures

DubOudh likes this.
  5. KhalidW

KhalidW Just Arrived

[deleted, sorry can't see option to delete my own post]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  6. Royalbengalouds

Sorry abooooot that , sent you a message Bhaia ☕️

Promote Oud!