Edward Muller

True Ouddict
Hey everyone - just wanted to check where you guys buy your oud wood from - from what I have read and browsed so far:

Royal Bengal Oud
Agarwood Assam
Al Shareef Oud
Imperial Oud
Enar Oud
LMK
Al Hashimi
Feel Oud
Tony Bolton
Habzoud
Rising Phenoix

Did I miss any other vendors? Also - in your opinion who would be your top 5 oud wood vendors?

Edward Muller

True Ouddict
Here’s more:
2088tea.com.....occasionally :Cooler:
Japanese houses like Shoyeido and Yamadamatsu

But for the most part, you can’t beat the list of Edward:Thumbsup:

Question!!! 2088tea.com I have been checking the site regularly but I never seem to be able to find any products listed - is there like a special way to order from him? I have read quite a lot of good things coming out from this site but I never manage to figure out how lol... Thanks in advance! And will definitely check out the two Japanese houses !

Question!!! 2088tea.com I have been checking the site regularly but I never seem to be able to find any products listed - is there like a special way to order from him? I have read quite a lot of good things coming out from this site but I never manage to figure out how lol... Thanks in advance! And will definitely check out the two Japanese houses !
Kyarazen offers a very limited amount of woods, incense, and oils. The word has spread about the quality to price ratio which in turn sells-out within hours they are released. The items are listed at 2088tea close to the end of each month.

Husen Khan

Oud Beginner
I saw Azman oud from the banner here at ouddict, but I can't tell what's available for sales since there's no website.. How do u order from him? From what I see on Ig.. His stuff looks quite expensive haha..
Hello Edward, how are you? I’m the owner of Azman oudh. You can reach me via clicking on the banner which will take you to my Instagram account or message me on WhatsApp +971506780519. Thanks.

A Sayed

Just Arrived
Hello Edward, how are you? I’m the owner of Azman oudh. You can reach me via clicking on the banner which will take you to my Instagram account or message me on WhatsApp +971506780519. Thanks.

Hi Husen,
I noticed that when your banner went up it said somthing like King of Philippines wood.
Do you have any sinking grade Philippines wood available to purchase?
Thanks

sami

True Ouddict
I would recommend Agarwood Assam. Recently tried their 'Oud Heals' wood pack which is very good value for money. Classic hindi wood at very economical price.