Broey_J

Oud Fan
How is the longevity and projection on the Burma Savage?
I reached out to Russian Adam and asked him the same question for his new release and he said that the projection was most for Jardin De Assam, out of the new releases.
I'd agree with Adam on that. It's tough to say re longevity, because I've only swiped my hand, and hands get washed through the day etc. Jardin De Assam definitely has a greater projection though. Burma Savage is kind of quiet and needs to be sniffed up close.

ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
I like a bit of animalistic in oudhs sometimes like a good trat
anyway I have a sample of RoyalBengailOuds Wild 60 day soak Rangamati and its pretty loud in the fecal animalistic category
Cant speak to longevity because its just a sample

Philip

Oud Fan
Assam Organic 2010 - very strong barn! I purchased it years ago when I was loving soaked/barnyard Hindis. While it is a very nicely done oil, my tastes have evolved significantly and I no longer care for barnyard. Funny how fickle the nose can be.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Assam Organic 2010 - very strong barn! I purchased it years ago when I was loving soaked/barnyard Hindis. While it is a very nicely done oil, my tastes have evolved significantly and I no longer care for barnyard. Funny how fickle the nose can be.
Thanks for sharing.
Mine has been the other way. I didn’t use to care about Barnyard oils much and now it’s the other way. Indeed funny 🙂