• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

What Is The Best Way To Store Wood Chips?

language scent

Oud Beginner
Yes Yes I have jumped to talking about Oils sorry

I'm beginning to accept that the tiny droplet samples from Ensar or the even more generous samples from brother Ish from Royal Bengal Ouds that I have abused are just going to end up in the garbage because there is nothing left of them to even sniff, let alone apply.
My long glass applicator from some Box Stores Attar has basically robbed every little vile of every drop.
It would be best if I just let them go and stop kidding myself that there is anything left in those vials ..
but you know you want to like have them for reference but its not practical a half of a drying up droplet isn't going to give you enough to remember how wonderful an oil sample was ...
Sigh 🤦‍♂️
So back to how to properly Store my 3 gram real purchases long term Hmm Vacuum sealed herb container ?
you could add some alcohol and easily turn them into .3-.5ml bombs!!! ive done this before the top notes will leave faster but the middle and dry down are still pretty long!!! if not alohol then some scentless oil!!