GalileoFigaroMagnifico

Oud vibrations
I personally add a drop of NGS and shake to "deglaze" the vial and make a sort-of eau de parfum, but I understand that some may object to the use of alcohol. I imagine a light oil like grapeseed would work too. I also keep them just to smell for reference, even though there isn't any left to apply to the skin.

Any other tips for empty vials?

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
I personally add a drop of NGS and shake to "deglaze" the vial and make a sort-of eau de parfum, but I understand that some may object to the use of alcohol. I imagine a light oil like grapeseed would work too. I also keep them just to smell for reference, even though there isn't any left to apply to the skin.

Any other tips for empty vials?

Hi @GalileoFigaroMagnifico !
It's a good idea, like this, no waste !

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Greetings Galio , Coma Va ? Absolutely, to capture those last drop of oils , I use a BBQ shish kabab wooden stick to go deep in the vials to capture the last oils to smere on the clothes or skin , I also put a drop of Sunflower oil in the vial and drop closed vial in cup of hot water and shake the vial after when's it's warm then infusion will occur with the oil and you have extra oud to put on . :)
( just don't use that shish kabab stick for food , it will have a oud after taste , lol )

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Greetings Galio , Coma Va ? Absolutely, to capture those last drop of oils , I use a BBQ shish kabab wooden stick to go deep in the vials to capture the last oils to smere on the clothes or skin , I also put a drop of Sunflower oil in the vial and drop closed vial in cup of hot water and shake the vial after when's it's warm then infusion will occur with the oil and you have extra oud to put on . :)
( just don't use that shish kabab stick for food , it will have a oud after taste , lol )

Oudhy Shish Kebab...#ramadhanrecipes :D

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
i on the other hand put a few drops to 0.15 or 0.2 of perfumers or neutral grain alcohol in the vial, shake it, leave it, shake it and then use it in perfumery as my fixative/base. another thing to do is put the vial on ceramic heater and essentialy fumigate the residue of oils in the glass. gotta go low heat to be safe.

GalileoFigaroMagnifico

Oud vibrations
i on the other hand put a few drops to 0.15 or 0.2 of perfumers or neutral grain alcohol in the vial, shake it, leave it, shake it and then use it in perfumery as my fixative/base. another thing to do is put the vial on ceramic heater and essentialy fumigate the residue of oils in the glass. gotta go low heat to be safe.
Another vote for the alcohol method!