1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Website Launch

Discussion in 'Scent Legends' started by Ouddict, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

It took so much longer than I thought it would. The site is a solo effort and every word and graphic plus logo was done by myself. Took ages... and it’s just the first iteration.

Taesik Yun likes this.
  2. Dean

Dean Kinam King

It’s an amazing feat of yours no doubt! And then to mention the actual offerings there... incredible ouds!

Ouddict likes this.
  3. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Very nice work,
    and the site is full of Gems:)

You truly are Mr. Ouddict:Thumbsup:

Ouddict, iori and Dan like this.
  4. newrealitynow

newrealitynow Whats this Oud About?

Apologies, but what is the link? I'm new here but I can't find it with a search

Ouddict likes this.
  5. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time!

scentlegends.com

Ouddict and newrealitynow like this.
  6. Bilal

Bilal Whats this Oud About?

Congrats on the launch!

Is it possible in the future for there to be a payment option in GBP ?

Ouddict likes this.
  7. Ouddict

Oh... I just assumed that everyone wants the pricing in dollars. I’ll fix that today

Hakim likes this.
  8. Bilal

Bilal Whats this Oud About?

It's not a big deal but it saves those ordering in the UK from getting charged a transaction fee!

Ouddict likes this.
  9. Ouddict

For sure. I’ll add an app to allow conversion.

10. Ouddict

lol thanks... the current oils listed are around 35% of what we have in stock. But all in good time!

Hakim likes this.
  11. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Congrats and congrats!

Ouddict likes this.
  12. zeedubbya

zeedubbya Whats this Oud About?

Your site is very dangerous for a newbie like me. Any one on here aware if a self-directed IRA allows Agarwood Oil futures?

I could have taken a bath in Oud Royale this week instead of the bath I took in the market.

13. liquid smoke

liquid smoke Whats this Oud About?

Huge congrats, Nadeem!

I saw that you have (the original) Oud Sultani for sale, and mention that the vendor removed the description from his "Legends" page. I happen to have an image that I pieced together, from the original 2015/2016 listing. If it helps - for anyone interested in seeing it; I've attached the photo for reference...

I think it is very bizarre that it was removed from his site, seeing as though he wrote; "it is the best oil [he] has distilled to date." And also implies that it is "much better" than even Oud Royale! But, whatever the reason... Thankfully, I wanted to preserve his review, so I could refer to it later on.

So, for anyone interested in Oud Sultani, that needs an idea of how special this oil is... Here is the original post - written by the vendor...

If there are any other listings, from Scent Legends, that are missing the original description - it's possible that I may have the original post for those as well.

Best of luck my friend! And once again... HUGE CONGRATS! The site is fantastic!

Many Blessings,

Liquid Smoke

Attached Files:

Dan, Dean, iori and 2 others like this.
  14. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

I heard that you have some great oud wood pieces in your stash... could we see woods in Scent legends too?
    I'm personally like woods more than oils. :rolleyes:

Oudamberlove, Dan and Hakim like this.

Promote Oud!