• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Ward Ta'ifi (Shafa)

wardlab

Oud Beginner
Peace & Blessings to all this Labor Day weekend,

My original Ward Ta'ifi offering hails from Al Hada, and I'd like to announce that I am now offering the Al Shafa distillation in standard 1ml / 2.5ml offerings.

1ml (in sample vial) - $90 shipped via USPS Priority to CONUS customers. Add shipping for international.

2.5ml (in quarter tola w/glass applicator) - $180 shipped via USPS Priority to CONUS customers. Add shipping for international.

If you are an international customer, please check your local laws & regulations to make sure your oil may arrive safely.

I accept PayPal at this time, please send me a DM to order.

Thank you all & fragrant regards 🌸🌹🌺

zeedubbya

True Ouddict
I picked up Ruh Belah from @wardlab and it’s an excellent Jasmine. Along with this, Richard also sent along samples of Ta’ifi Al Shafa and Al Hada. Both are superb Rose oils. I am not a Rose expert, and typically I don’t really like most Rose I’ve sampled, but these are extremely nice. I’m still blown away at the tenacity of them, and how perfect they are. I dabbed a small small amount of the Al Shafa on my wrist earlier this morning and enjoyed it all day. If you enjoy Rose, do not miss.

*also @wardlab wins the award for most interesting packing material I’ve ever seen. Rose petals as packing material!

Attachments

• E5BAF98C-353F-4ED3-A132-4FFEEEFBFB43.jpeg
    E5BAF98C-353F-4ED3-A132-4FFEEEFBFB43.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12

wardlab

Oud Beginner
Thanks for your review Zane! I'm happy to know that the rose impressed you, they are among my favorite to wear. Both regions are quite distinct in their own way, and depending on mood & season just as fun to rotate or blend with other oils. A little truly goes a long way ... the sillage is absolutely divine. ❤️🌸😌