• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Vietnamese Oud Distillation

You should definitely make some oud!! brother let me know how it works out for you because I can assure you that you will not be saving any money! Unless you have those great relationships to generate that affordable deal on hand and the money to make large purchases. I doubt you’ll be saving anything.
See : my goal is not to save or to earn but to learn and to experience and brother this experience is costing me a premium price for sure. My next distillation is cultivated kinam from shavings that I sell at 3$ per gram to help off set my cost of distillation along with all profit from the chips I sell, so if I sell thousands of dollars in chips and shavings I can bring down the price to load my pot to a level I can wrap my head around
I applaud your passion Jay, you are on a fantastic scent journey, and you share with us many good pointers along the way.
As for doing it commercially, I guess only when we can grow Aquilarias in California:p:p:p