• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Vetiver Roots

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
Yes I want my top end slightly cooler then my bottom and the top condenser is over kill really, no steam goes beyond the first 4 bubbles in the bottom
Nice only it wirk and u are happy its good. Is this 20 liter or 10 liter pot?

EJayB

True Ouddict
The bottom condenser is cooler at the bottom And warms slowly As it raises But if anything does reach the top Condenser it is slightly cooler at the bottom

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
It’s a 10.5L little pot, fun to play with
Nice, i have a question do u know how many kg wood dust u can have? In an 10 liter? Half full ofcourse to do destillation, i want to know how much kg wood capacity 10 liter pot can have.

EJayB

True Ouddict
Depends on size of dust, they say 5kg but that’s not realistic, I’ll be loading some fine dust next week so I’ll let you know. But I plan on only 2.5 as I like a bit more water in my pot, I have electric heat mantle for heating

EJayB

True Ouddict
90CCCD65-EE49-4D3D-BCFB-A6EA42060959.jpeg

Adam khan

Just Arrived
Until I came upon this site I had never even heard of Vetiver...except on some Ensar YouTube videos discussing Oudh...I bought it from Ish at RBO.....I had a very quick sniff when unpacking just now...and Subhanallah.....what an absolutely beautiful scent....this feels like a new road......can I mix this with Oudh as well?
Although it pure bliss on its own......
Respected brother.....would like to know abt this sample....oudh+vetiver.......
Eagerly waiting