• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Vanilla Paradise - Attar Collection

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Imagine that you’re enjoying the morning sun and admiring the paradisiacal horizon where the golden sand of the Sri Lankan coastline meets the endless blue of the Indian Ocean. Your beach chair is surrounded by tall palm trees and lush banana plants. You feel like you’d drink a coffee, when a waiter politely greets you and places a platter of exquisite delicacies on your beach table: a cigar box filled with high quality Dutch cigars, a cup of freshly brewed coffee, a plate of pudding of dulya topped with banana slices and glazed with a generous amount of Sri Lankan vanilla sauce. Welcome to Vanilla Paradise Attar!
This blend is a result of a long creative process, it actually took me more than 2 years to release this attar. Those who are familiar with my creations commissioned by different niche houses, already know that my attars and mukhallats are exclusively made of high quality, 100% natural ingredients. The note break down of Vanilla Paradise Attar is composed of: Sri Lankan vanilla absolute, Sri Lankan vanilla bean tincture, Vanilla pompona CO2 , 3 types of tobacco absolute, tobacco tincture made of Dutch tobacco leaves macerated for 2 years, coffee CO2, , banana CO2 , Koh Kong unsoaked oud, Siberian musk + castoreum macerate, Heliotrope + more.

65$ / 1gram
150$ / 2.7grams

Attachments

• vanilla paradise poza.jpeg
    vanilla paradise poza.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 33
  • vanilla paradise poza ouddict.jpeg
    vanilla paradise poza ouddict.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 34

MrK

Oud Fan
Okay, so i have tried Marius his Andaman oud oil but that one is for later.

Let's talk about Vanilla Paradise.
Do you want a natural attar like never before? Sense and feel all ingredients harmonizing into eachother? If your answer is yes. Vanilla Paradise is available.

Right upon swiping you are greeted with a crazy vanilla that has somehow combined itself so delicate with the coffee.
These ingredients sit inside a tobacco scent and u get whiffs of banana peel.
The oud is always there it sits inside the vanilla and again they compliment eachother.
This is not animalic even tho it has musk and castoreum in it.
This is strong, fresh, soft, delicate, punchy.
All round multitasker, hits you from all sides.

Longetivity is crazy long will be with you whole day:)
It is a sharp and projection wise very strong scent.

If you love attars like me, dont miss this.
Go to a coffeeshop, swipe this, drink your coffee and take a bite of some chocolate.

Enough talking let the oil itself do the talk.

Last edited:

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Very apreciate your review brother ,and very glad you enjoy this attars ,indeed is a beauty ,tooks me 2 year to finish this blend and is small batch aswell
Thanks again for your kind words ,you do my day !!!

Christopher Houston

Whats this Oud About?
I have also tried this attar. It's possibly, very very likely the best coffee tobacco type perfume I have tried. It opens to me with a spiced coffee, like a turkish coffee just lightly spiced and sweetened. It's tobacco, but not the wet leaf, more like a vanilla flavored cigar paper. It lasts all day and sweetens later on. The longer I had it on the more I noticed the vanilla. It's definitely a great perfume in my opinion

PositiveVibrations

Whats this Oud About?
Hi at all, I‘m very fresh here on Ouddict, but I‘m not new in Oud and Attars. I got my „VP-Attar“ from Mario a few days ago and I was looking forward to it.
I like Vanilla, I like Tobacco, I like Oud, and so on......So I ordered from Mario.
If You are waiting for an typical oriental style Attar, like SPA, Ensar,....... VPA is not like this.
Is this good or not. That‘s definitely good. There are a lot of oriental Style Attars around. You have to know, I love Sultans Attars, but this one is different in a very good and positive way. My very first association was, I know this scent, I know this flavour🤔 and than: Yeah thats it: „Wrigleys Yellow Juicy Fruit“ in a much better way, and I like Wrigleys Juicy Fruit, the old ones from the 70ties, with the great Vanilla flavour. The tabacco is very restrained. Dont think, You will get an Tabac-Attar, like Sultans „Tabac Grande“. „Tabac Grande“ is a Monster-Tabac-Attar. „VP“ is not like „TG“. In „VP“ the Vanilla has the power and ride this „Thing“ a very long long time. After 3-4 hours „VP“ remember me of my favorite flower, the oriental Lily and Xerjoff‘s „Amber Star“, but even in a much better way and without all the chemicals in „Amber Star“.
The longevity is superb. Even after a shower, „VP“ is still there.
What I like too, is, „VP“‘is not a dark Attar, its a shiny, bright Scent. I would say „Happy Vanilla Paradise“.
„VP“ on a woman is phenomenal.
So, do I like „VP“? A big Yes.
Would I buy „VP“ again? Definitely Yes.