Obada

True Ouddict
Salam and hello dear ouddict members,
I ordered a sample pack from the oudist on Instagram (A very generous person brother Ramiz). I would like to know the opinion of some ouddict members about the oils if you tried some (SQ Burmese, Vintage Thai or cambodian, SQ Maroke 1990 or Malayzi 1990)?
I will be trying them during the next weeks slowly to develop a sense about the different notes of each oil and your feedback will help me to organise my thoughts.
Very much appreciated Thank you!

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Salam and hello dear ouddict members,
I ordered a sample pack from the oudist on Instagram (A very generous person brother Ramiz). I would like to know the opinion of some ouddict members about the oils if you tried some (SQ Burmese, Vintage Thai or cambodian, SQ Maroke 1990 or Malayzi 1990)?
I will be trying them during the next weeks slowly to develop a sense about the different notes of each oil and your feedback will help me to organise my thoughts.
Very much appreciated Thank you!

I’m visiting Ramiz tomorrow with my collection. He’s a good guy and I’ll be trying those oils you mentioned. I’ve tried a few already, but will spend some more time with them tomorrow Insha Allah.

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
image.jpg

image.jpg
F7DC0D8F-CD2C-4649-8A29-9D6FD1D79212.jpeg

image.jpg