Abu Amir

True Ouddict
I have seen alot of destillations procedures done in totaly wrong way. People use non proven hoses, this tend to leach out dangeroua chemicals into the oils as phtaletes that is harmfull for humans. Many of those who make this doesent know about what are happening to them or to the cuatomers. I will show with experements how essentiel oil can dissove plastics into the oils

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
29EE5012-A7BE-45F5-AE3E-9037C1593EF2.png

Last edited:

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
to leach out dangeroua chemicals into the oils as phtaletes that is harmfull for humans.
By dangerous...could you explain further?
How would that show up in use on the skin? I ask because some Oudhs I can have a reaction too....where as others...I don't!
It did make me wonder if certain substances are in some but not others....

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
By dangerous...could you explain further?
How would that show up in use on the skin? I ask because some Oudhs I can have a reaction too....where as others...I don't!
It did make me wonder if certain substances are in some but not others....

yea brother oils are hydrphobic and dont like water ( thats why oil dont diaaolve good in water) oils dissolve plastics and rubber and other stuff think of it like aceton removing nail polish, same thing happen with hoses and plastics in shity destilations. And this will be in the oil and when u swipe or inhail this will dissolve in ur body also. And some of them can pentrate skin like nicotine patches

KodoKing

True Ouddict
Super cool topic! Some cultures will ingest oud oils and will typically like to see a lab test to confirm no harmful chemicals in the oil from inoculate or various pollution. It’s interesting that the tree can take on other pollutants that contribute to this - does drilling the trees increase this risk?

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
yea brother oils are hydrphobic and dont like water ( thats why oil dont diaaolve good in water) oils dissolve plastics and rubber and other stuff think of it like aceton removing nail polish, same thing happen with hoses and plastics in shity destilations. And this will be in the oil and when u swipe or inhail this will dissolve in ur body also. And some of them can pentrate skin like nicotine patches
With a nicotine patch you would notice the decrease in nicotine craving.
How could you tell a side effect of badly distilled Oudh?

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
Super cool topic! Some cultures will ingest oud oils and will typically like to see a lab test to confirm no harmful chemicals in the oil from inoculate or various pollution. It’s interesting that the tree can take on other pollutants that contribute to this - does drilling the trees increase this risk?
Yes can be and the soil and soroundings. There are reason why for exampel we can not eat corps from tjernobyl

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
With a nicotine patch you would notice the decrease in nicotine craving.
How could you tell a side effect of badly distilled Oudh?

very good question, the sad thing are most of the harmfull stuff are long toxcisity and dont show imidatley but if we made study with people who consume oud made with bad stuff u will se infirtilaty and cancer cases

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
very good question, the sad thing are most of the harmfull stuff are long toxcisity and dont show imidatley but if we made study with people who consume oud made with bad stuff u will se infirtilaty and cancer cases
It would be extremely difficult to put he blame of infertility and cancer on Oudh distillation's door step. I do agree there is a danger here.
But consider this.....since the introduction of plastic and plastic derivatives in the food packaging industry...it too has coincided with a decrease in fertility rates among men in the western world. The seeping effect of plastics on wrapped food has been high lighted as a possible contributor.
There is no question that our generation is been exposed to chemicals the likes of which have not been seen in the past....Years ago people died from famine....today they can die from how their food is packaged...strange times...

Abu Amir

True Ouddict
It would be extremely difficult to put he blame of infertility and cancer on Oudh distillation's door step. I do agree there is a danger here.
But consider this.....since the introduction of plastic and plastic derivatives in the food packaging industry...it too has coincided with a decrease in fertility rates among men in the western world. The seeping effect of plastics on wrapped food has been high lighted as a possible contributor.
There is no question that our generation is been exposed to chemicals the likes of which have not been seen in the past....Years ago people died from famine....today they can die from how their food is packaged...strange times...
Yea but u know brother for the food industry there are legal stuff they most forfill ( not all do this) but some one destilling in jungel with no chemistry knowledg bottle vials and sell with no Info of content is playing russin roulette slowly

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Yea but u know brother for the food industry there are legal stuff they most forfill ( not all do this) but some one destilling in jungel with no chemistry knowledg bottle vials and sell with no Info of content is playing russin roulette slowly
I do agree with that..most definitely....bringing regulation into a niche market can be extremely difficult. And I say this as one who has experienced reactions to some Oudhs that are produced...of course it could just be my own bodily chemistry where the issue lies...
But I do agree whole heartily that questions are there to be asked...I think a lot of this goes back to trust between people. Alas, money can supplant trust.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Considering the reduction in male fertility over the past 50 years or so, it has brought a whole range of studies into this area. There is much growing science evidence that the plastic (petroleum) wrappings on many foods can be seen as a cause in tandem.
This is a huge issue in the western world. So far nothing been done to remove plastic packaging from food. It is similar to the tobacco industry and its refusal to acknowledge the farm caused by cigarette smoking.... Storing up a lot of trouble for our DNA.