Zazu

True Ouddict
So I won the auctions today of these two super gorgeous beauties!! The one has the name "white heron" and if it is anything like the "white heron" kyara that I won months ago which I have in my top 5 then I will be beyond happy. It is always amazing when you win auctions you really really want to win. Thanks my good brother @iori for bringing this specific auction to my awareness as I wasn't following the auctions for a good 3weeks because of my huge kyara order! Was a must bid for me then I saw this other piece too that was also a must!

There are also A LOT of kyaras on the way, and I mean A LOT.
Congrats! Looks amazing!

Zazu

True Ouddict
Hello.
My name is Duboudh and it has been nearly six weeks since I ordered anything....🥵
My goal is to get to the end of January.
But I must take one day at a time.
I must remain strong...🥴
To help me through, I come here to participate in your anticipated excitement brothers and sisters...🛐🛐🛐
😇
‘Must remain strong’
Good luck! 👐

Jazzoid

True Ouddict
Kangiiten is madness! Accidentally pressed a wrong button and lost out on the larger amounts of Toc Bong, only 2 minutes in. But I did manage to get 0.2g thankfully plus the black meat sandalwood incense.

iori

親月
Kangiiten is madness! Accidentally pressed a wrong button and lost out on the larger amounts of Toc Bong, only 2 minutes in. But I did manage to get 0.2g thankfully.
Lol so many going on that, i mean that was only thing interest me there, i have around 9 gram from different sources but wanted more just for testing with my pieces ahahaha.
i