Himanshu Sharma

True Ouddict
How do you compare it with other artisanal sandal you ever tried
That's a tough one to answer brother. Every artisanal oil has it's own characters and nuances.
But, I can tell this one is up there with other artisanal sandalwood oils that I have smelt. For my personal taste, this is better in some areas and lasts a very long time. Even though, this is pretty fresh. It still has a depth. Which makes me believe this will age really well.

man_in_japan

Oud Beginner
I've got a bit of everything from Habz and two bottles of oudh and the Zen One santal coming from AromaSublime.
I've heard so much about Habz' stuff and the amazing quality, I had to jump on the Black Friday opportunity. Royal Mail's "Your Package is Leaving the UK" message? Less exciting.
I previously got some of Pierre's Japanese citrus oils and can attest that they're out of this world. And I will freely admit I plan to mix the santal with the yuzu...just to see what happens.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Got me order from Abdullah at Melliperfume.....These have some wonderful diverse scents in them little sturdy bottles. Will use them for blending and adding notes to my base oils.
The coffee bean oil is just divine. Shall get me some more of that note.. Really quite an experience to smell coffee from the oil..
Included are..
Cedarmoss.
Bulgarian lavender.
Organic Indian coffee bean CO2 Extracted.
Blue Tansey.
Somalian Myrh.
Bitter Orange.
Hyraceum floral musk.
I shall a great time with this lot.

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_092616~2.jpg
    IMG_20211125_092616~2.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 69