DubOudh

Aster Oudh
So I decided to get two Tola of this Sandalwood oil from India... https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/190089357/pure-sandalwood-oil-100-essential-oil?ref=yr_purchases
It is a little less € per mil then I have bought before.....but I am looking forward to it.
So a mix up in my order from India...it is going through India post and not DHL as paid for...A genuine mistake on the vendor's part...good customer service as I have been refunded the difference..plus only getting charged for one Tola and not two..just need to wait and see when it arrives....could be a long wait.....LOL.

oud.time

Sandalwouddict
I am currently waiting on Tigerwood 90 and Tigerwood Royale. Have always wanted to try these so I'm hoping they ship soon!

I also am waiting on two wood samplers: one from Habzoud and one from Oudimentary. I haven't tried nearly as many woods as I have oils and am excited to begin going down this rabbit hole as well.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
So a mix up in my order from India...it is going through India post and not DHL as paid for...A genuine mistake on the vendor's part...good customer service as I have been refunded the difference..plus only getting charged for one Tola and not two..just need to wait and see when it arrives....could be a long wait.....LOL.
Well good job India postal service...that package that went into the local postal system in India...has already arrived in Dublin...in a very quick time. That's remarkable but not surprising....👍
Could have by tomorrow...🤗

Reactions: Med

OCDbotanicals

Oud Beginner
Well good job India postal service...that package that went into the local postal system in India...has already arrived in Dublin...in a very quick time. That's remarkable but not surprising....👍
Could have by tomorrow...🤗
Did the package from India arrive? I'm definitely interested in reading your description. Are both tolas the same sandalwood variety?

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Did the package from India arrive? I'm definitely interested in reading your description. Are both tolas the same sandalwood variety?
Yes. It arrived yesterday. From the Vrindavan region of India. The sandalwood is quite clean and young. But I still am getting the scent on my beard the following day. Nice buttery opening. I have a project in mind for this oil. For the price range this is quite lovely.

I am SMAQ

Oud Beginner
I am expecting "SULTANI HOJARI FRANKINCENSE" from brother Omran from Oman. Oh what a great guy to deal with, Masha Allah; very generous and very well mannered Gentleman. He shipped the items even before I paid for it.

Himanshu Sharma

True Ouddict
Good stuff arrived from the motherland. A lot of musk-ambergris maceration on my mind right now.

Attachments

• 6FBD03A2-7FF8-44C5-B157-2C16C1B820D5.jpeg
    6FBD03A2-7FF8-44C5-B157-2C16C1B820D5.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 117