BeScho

Oud Beginner
EO Tigerwood royale is different and enjoyable oud indeed.

How did you find it ?
@Lorenz_156 was kind enough to let me test a few drops and after that I decided to go for 1g
It's dark, smoke (gotta admit, I never had the burnt cable association, but after reading it here on the forums it stays in my nose&brain🙃😂), resinous, leathery, jungly... basically ticking a lot of my olfactory boxes

Med

Oud Fan
Habzoud Ghazal 2, Zamarad 2 and some samples arriving soon.

Thanks to @Mr.P, after reading his review I tried Tripple Happiness and Warming Sun from Grandawood and loved both, they might not be very interesting for everyone but these oils are very beginner friendly and good value for the price. So I just ordered their entire cultivated line as well.

EJayB

True Ouddict
The only thing I have on the way are 2 kg of Philippine wood material to distill and I’m trying to decide on straight distillation or mixing it with Malaysian.
Nasir is my favorite Habzoud oil and it’s a co-distillation of Philippine/Malaysian and that is really tempting to try as a distiller

Med

Oud Fan
Habzoud Ghazal 2, Zamarad 2 and some samples arriving soon.

Thanks to @Mr.P, after reading his review I tried Tripple Happiness and Warming Sun from Grandawood and loved both, they might not be very interesting for everyone but these oils are very beginner friendly and good value for the price. So I just ordered their entire cultivated line as well.
Quick report on Grandawood Cultivated oils. I did not like any of them, the only good ones are Trippple Happiness and Warming Sun.

Still waiting to receive Habzoud oils..

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Bought a Tola Mysore Sandalwood from Ashworth Oudhs. Received today. Really creamy, woody fragrance. Very impressed with this oil from Muhammad.....

Attachments

• IMG_20210917_173802~2.jpg
    IMG_20210917_173802~2.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 188

I am SMAQ

Oud Beginner
Bought a Tola Mysore Sandalwood from Ashworth Oudhs. Received today. Really creamy, woody fragrance. Very impressed with this oil from Muhammad.....
Masha Allah brother Looks Nice. Regrets for this out of context reply but this is the matter of Deen and I need to express this. I just saw the pic you uploaded, May be I am wrong and, with Advance regrets but, what i see Mushaf (Quran) under the Model of Kaaba Shareef and also, you kept your bottle over it. Brother If we glorifying Mushaf (Quran) they don’t put anything above it. Mushaf should be on top. Put the other things under it.
Jazak Allah Khair
Please refer to video in below link,

Johnnyboy

Oud Beginner
Long story short I'm currently living in Mexico and as I unfortunately found out, any liquids shipped here will be seized by customs, so I fortunately was able to have my friend who is coming to visit me act as a courier. Here's what she's bringing:

Elixir Attar: Mythique, Royal Luban, Narcissus Bouquet, Niflheim, Fumee Royale, Ghaliya Rosarie, Fougere de Kosmos Emilia (all EDPs) + Nahawand I and a Thai Oud

Enaar: EO3, Homeros Attar, Sultan Leather Attar (Oud Royale edition), Oud Yusuf oil (2011), People's Silani, Tigerwood Royale, Jasmine

Al Shareef: Jasmine, Ward, Ishraaq

Sultan Pasha: Encens Chypre, Tabac Grande

Bonus: Indolis -ALD and Ahud by Md Ayub

All of the spray perfumes are decants between 10ml and 3ml and despite there being a large number of them, they total to around only 60ml or so.

I am going to keep traveling the world after this and I don't anticipate on returning to the USA anytime soon so I decided to stock up. Did i go a little overboard? 😁. This isn't even including what I already brought with me initially.....though I will be sending a lot of that back as there are many I found I haven't been using/ enjoying as much as I hoped.

Anyways, I have a large stockpile of dopamine somewhere in my brain that is about to be released very soon 🙂

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Long story short I'm currently living in Mexico and as I unfortunately found out, any liquids shipped here will be seized by customs, so I fortunately was able to have my friend who is coming to visit me act as a courier. Here's what she's bringing:

Elixir Attar: Mythique, Royal Luban, Narcissus Bouquet, Niflheim, Fumee Royale, Ghaliya Rosarie, Fougere de Kosmos Emilia (all EDPs) + Nahawand I and a Thai Oud

Enaar: EO3, Homeros Attar, Sultan Leather Attar (Oud Royale edition), Oud Yusuf oil (2011), People's Silani, Tigerwood Royale, Jasmine

Al Shareef: Jasmine, Ward, Ishraaq

Sultan Pasha: Encens Chypre, Tabac Grande

Bonus: Indolis -ALD and Ahud by Md Ayub

All of the spray perfumes are decants between 10ml and 3ml and despite there being a large number of them, they total to around only 60ml or so.

I am going to keep traveling the world after this and I don't anticipate on returning to the USA anytime soon so I decided to stock up. Did i go a little overboard? 😁. This isn't even including what I already brought with me initially.....though I will be sending a lot of that back as there are many I found I haven't been using/ enjoying as much as I hoped.

Anyways, I have a large stockpile of dopamine somewhere in my brain that is about to be released very soon 🙂
You have more oil then some oil fields in the Gulf of Mexico..
Enjoy.

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Waiting for 'much awaited' stuff from:
Dr Parasun (Mysore Sandal and some more oils.)

Mr Ziyad (All co-distillations/ oils and some Ceylon Sandalwood and Agarwood.)

Mr Umair (Mysore Sandal- I am much anxious to try the oil as the wood I already had tried- and some Oud oils.)

Last edited:

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Waiting for 'much awaited' stuff from:
Dr Parasun (Mysore Sandal and some more oils.)

Mr Ziyad (All co-distillations oil and some Ceylon Sandalwood and Agarwood.)

Mr Umair (Mysore Sandal- I am much anxious to try the oil as the wood I already had tried, and some Oud oils.)
I would be most interested in your views on some of those Sandals above that you have mentioned. Sandalwood has fast become my favorite oil to wear and for maceration's of course...

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Oud Lab, new vendor tryout for me. Fingers crossed. Love how confident Brother Abu is about the oils, makes me confident when blind buying.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 8.46.21 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 8.46.21 AM.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 113