Rai Munir

Musk Man
Nothing now, am on a self-imposed buying ban! :D
Want to go at least 2 months without a buy
Dear Sproaty, if you won't try new attar by Tyson, new attar by EO, new Ouds by AA, Oudwood from IO, a maceration from ASO, and many more about to come in and during the next two months, it means you haven't tried anything:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:. I bet upon it. So, enrich your olfactory!

Last edited:

tyson

Oud Alchemist
I should be getting a call from DHL here soon once i get an account ill be able to provide DHL and Canada post :p
Im waiting on Al Hashimi's Philipino collectors grade wood to arrive, also a really nice sinking grade sandalwood log for my next distillation project.

Grega

True Ouddict
Nothing now, am on a self-imposed buying ban! :D
Want to go at least 2 months without a buy
I am rooting for you! Stay strong!!
I also plan to go on a buying fast for a few months but I fear the samples that are coming my way (from Tyson and Mellifluence) and I have to buy some sandal from Rising Phoenix first...and then I hope I will be strong enough. Pray for me brothers and sisters and I will pray for you :D :D

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Dear Sproaty, if you won't try new attar by Tyson, new attar by EO, new Ouds by AA, Oudwood from IO, a maceration from ASO, and many more about to come in and during the next two months, it means you haven't tried anything:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:. I bet upon it. So, enrich your olfactory!

It would be nice, but I have a legion of oils and samples that I've barely tried so adding more to that list seems redundant. Tempt me not shall you lot :D
It would be nice to have some money left over at the end of each month and I've started down the path of endless gratification (but no further happiness) so control upon myself needs to held for some time, even if it's just to prove that I can.

GalileoFigaroMagnifico

Oud vibrations
Respected Rai Munir you are very welcome in Australia:D but I fear it would not help my rose phobia :(
In place of the Al Kamal lil Wurood's Rose Taifi (which I am sure is lovely) I am waiting on non-soaked bandarban:Whistling: from RBO:D

Joe, where in Australia are you? I hope it's warmer than Canberra. /brrrr

Joe King

AttitOud
Joe, where in Australia are you? I hope it's warmer than Canberra. /brrrr
hi I am in Melbourne so it is quite cold at the moment(maximum around 13C ), although Canberra can be colder especially at night.
Being so far from most venders (apart from Adam and Taha) means I usually have a longer wait than some people for my oud etc, and our customs can be overzealous at times, so I have had quite a few nervous waits , especially with ambergris and musk :Whistling:and one expensive oud package :eek:

Rai Munir

Musk Man
@Joe King
You and all the members are blessed ones. You know, first I have to tender request to accept Western Union, and then most of time, no DHL, or TNT, rather local postal services. 3 out of 5 packages reach me after a month, at least.
So, I am really thankful to the vendors who dispatch the package through DHL, and accept WU. Sometimes, I have to wait for the oil to be present here on the lists at the forum. No samples. Ultimately 50 % oils acquired are not of my taste. So, I oil the plants instead of watering them.

Thanks for your offer. Well, I am sure, someday you will love Rose. A couple of years before, I myself had developed acute repulsion for it because of Tea Rose perfume. :Thumbsdown:. A respected member dragged me out of that quagmire.

I had a plan to write an article about the frequency of different fragrances, but due to my being lazy, it seemed a bit difficult.

Last edited:

Joe King

AttitOud
@Joe King
You and all the members are blessed ones. You know, first I have to tender request to accept Western Union, and then most of time, no DHL, or TNT, rather local postal services. 3 out of 5 packages reach me after a month, at least.
So, I am really thankful to the vendors who dispatch the package through DHL, and accept WU. Sometimes, I have to wait for the oil to be present here on the lists at the forum. No samples. Ultimately 50 % oils acquired are not of my taste. So, I oil the plants instead of watering them.

Thanks for your offer. But I am sure, someday you will love Rose. A couple of years before, I myself had developed acute repulsion for it because of Tea Rose perfume. :Thumbsdown:. A respected member dragged me out of that quagmire.

I had a plan to write an article about the frequency of different fragrances, but due to my being lazy, it seemed a bit difficult.
@Rai Munir , very true i forget the difficulties others like yourself have, though i am envious of your plants.....

Michael Perez

Oud Beginner
I am waiting for a small bottle of the discontinued Maroke Noir by Feel Oud. I have already sampled this, months ago, from a sample that I went through extremely fast. My very first time smelling Maroke oud oil and I was blown away - I couldn't get it out of my head. I imagined I would never own a bottle, but I bought one yesterday from someone selling it here and it shipped this morning. Excited!