EJayB

True Ouddict
I will be receiving my latest batch of cultivated kynam next week and with it I’ll be able to run my first distillation of Kynam shavings!! I see Russian Adam beat me to the punch with his latest distillation!!!! I’m really excited to get this project going!

Taesik Yun

Attar Yun
Staff member
I will be receiving my latest batch of cultivated kynam next week and with it I’ll be able to run my first distillation of Kynam shavings!! I see Russian Adam beat me to the punch with his latest distillation!!!! I’m really excited to get this project going!
That's great news! keep us updated on the progress if you don't mind. :praying:

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Afghani Nanagarhar Rose by Orzala: Last year I had acquired this rose, and found it super duper Rose. I always love sniffing indigenous Rose (Desi Rose) Pakistan. But this Afghani Nanagarhar Rose has some truly transcendental dimension.

This time I acquired from the one who has acquired in bulk from Arsala Khan, the owner or Orzala.

Soon I will acquire Neroli from the same house, God willing.

Really anxious to re-live this very Rose again.

Stay blessed!

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Well now....flights are been banned from the UK as I write this post.Have stuff coming from The Attar Store...UK????
Al Shareef has a package coming from Oz....think it goes through UK...???
Some stuff from Siberia....not sure where it is or where it comes in through...probably come up through the Atlantic Ocean...:)
Stuff from Tyson did a loop and went back to him....??
Oudimentary package made base...good lads...:)
Hopefully this week shall be rewarding and surprising...Inshaa'allah..:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying: