• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Thank you 💓

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Very sad to hear this, but I hope that something will emerge from the founders, @Faizal_p and @Faheem. You guys stood by Ouddict during some very difficult times in the early days and placed your trust in me. This will never be forgotten and the forum is where it is today thanks to the early members, but particularly the vendors who were there to provide a genuine insight into the Oud industry in a way that did not - and still does not - exist elsewhere.

Despite subsequent claims from a prominent vendor outside this forum, Imperial Oud were the true pioneers of artisanal grade Sri Lankan oud oils and released some unparalleled oils. Many people in this forum do not know this, but the presence of Imperial Oud in Sri Lanka went beyond just buying oils from distillers. They went to Sri Lanka, helped train distillers and in at least with one distiller who is now successful in this business, they invested and built a distillery and basic housing structure that manny other vendors have subsequently benefited from. If they permit, I will leave their artisan space open for posterity so people can browse through the posts. You will be missed.
O those days!

First time, I got attracted to IO when they were in Sri Lanka and they posted a few pics, and later they offered turquoise stones. I rushed to them for turquoise.

Rai Munir

Musk Man
True , i allways say Adhrijaya is best walla ever and maybe never nobody will ever distil such a grade of wood again...Ceylon Royal also a banger...and many others as FHI , Shah Jahan etc....lovely oils
And many more Ouds!

A fragrant pageant is there having Adhrijaya, Rajakiya, Kounbaung, Ceylon Royale, SRI PADA (Sidhartha), Shah Jahan, Kedah, Semkhor, Yunan, Al Mashriq, Mysore Santal, Sandalwood granules etc. and above all Faheem, Faizal and Abdullah.

My first email to them was answered by respected Faizal.

All's unforgettable!!!

Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
aww such a shame to hear this. IO was the first oud vendor that I bought from, not long before finding this forum and have had nothing but great experiences dealing with Faizal and Faheem, and meeting them in the oud fayres. I thank you for your time

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
And many more Ouds!

A fragrant pageant is there having Adhrijaya, Rajakiya, Kounbaung, Ceylon Royale, SRI PADA (Sidhartha), Shah Jahan, Kedah, Semkhor, Yunan, Al Mashriq, Mysore Santal, Sandalwood granules etc. and above all Faheem, Faizal and Abdullah.

My first email to them was answered by respected Faizal.

All's unforgettable!!!
Very true brother ,great period and amazing oils ,not forget about Hainan and Nha Trang Ultima :(

Amrfouad

Oud Beginner
Wailkom alsalam w rahmato Allah w barakatoh.

It's really sad seeing one of the best vendors in the market departing us. Imperial oud was one of the very 1st Oud brands I ever known, and Faheem was just a great representer (with his lovely smile and beautiful manners) to this nice journey.

As I said in my 1st review to IO oils about 3 years ago, “First Impression lasts” , and other said “The book is clear from its title”.

May Allah compensate you all (Faizal, Faheem and Abdullah) with real happiness, better routes , and make all your future endeavors in all fields much more fruitful and successful.

May Allah unite us all in Aljannah !
❤....

MrK

Oud Fanatic
Faheem maybe is the nicest guy i have dealt with.(Faheem for president !)
Great person to deal with, this guy will help you out however he can and while getting help you will have amazing conversations.

May Allah's Rahmah be upon you brothers.
May you be close to Him and each breath get closer.

Much love