ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
Just initiated my first purchase from brother Ish. Hoping one of these samples is the one I want to order several 2.5 ml vials from you know that search for the scent you want to have on everyday Should be interesting since NOTHING I got from Ensar had ANY longevity or potency / projection

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Just initiated my first purchase from brother Ish. Hoping one of these samples is the one I want to order several 2.5 ml vials from you know that search for the scent you want to have on everyday Should be interesting since NOTHING I got from Ensar had ANY longevity or potency / projection

I gotta say brother that’s interesting about Ensar’s oils. What he releases has been pretty high quality stuff for what it is. Which oils didn’t have projection or potency if you don’t mind me asking?

ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
I gotta say brother that’s interesting about Ensar’s oils. What he releases has been pretty high quality stuff for what it is. Which oils didn’t have projection or potency if you don’t mind me asking?
oud Royale 2004 seems like it would project but nope gone in ten minutes ( skin) not clothing

oud Mostafa very barnyardy and very nice but less than a ml so I cant really try it yet on skin I'm guessing it would last but I'm guessing

Borneo 2000, very chocolatey more so than I remember from last month also a gift like Mostafa so less than a ML and its still too cold here in
Milwaukee to really try my less than 1 ML on my skin and a special piece of clothing.
I would want this one to have projection and longevity, its really pretty but I highly doubt it.

Oud Extraordinaire again really complex I paid for this one like Royale 2004 but again no power ( projection) no longevity again with the disclaimer regarding skin not clothing.

Lastly another kind gift ( so under a ml... like a tear drop or three these gifts all were of course ) we have Irian Erang fainter less powerful than oud Mostafa but too little to make any significant claims.

Summary
oud Mostafa seems like it would hit like an aluminum baseball bat and stick around. I haven't tried it purposefully yet.
oud Royale 2004 applied as I started this little tirade and its already in like a powdery dry down on its way out the door ( for MY Skin)
Borneo 2000 performs the same but appears less complex than Royale 2004 and instead of dying out into a powdery fade away just disappears quickly like OMG didn't I just apply that I cant even find where on my arm I applied it what the heck

Hey Everyone is different maybe my skin just eats oud oil hahah

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
It sounds like your nose needs a break! You should take at least 48 hours off from all smelly stuff. No perfumes, incense or anything with scent. Three days is ideal for a total reset but you’ll be surprised at the results. I’ll be honest man Oud royale 04’ and Mustafa are solid performers but it’s easy to forget that it’s not always the oil or scent that is weak but rather our nose that is just worn out and needs a break.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Brother Ish has some interesting oils. I love his Khao Kho and No Soak Bandarban.

ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
Brother Ish has some interesting oils. I love his Khao Kho and No Soak Bandarban.
Khao Kho is one of the samples.. Hoping one of these is elegant enough to be a daily driver and worth a large purchase to that end.

Wild Indonesian Oud Oil - Padang-Kerinci Seblat
Wild Classic Koh Kong Cambodian oud oi
Wild Oud Oil from Cambodia , Pursat Province
Wild Oud Oil From Khao Kho Thailand