• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Sultan Hojari codistill

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
I was very lucky to get my hands on this rare aged gem which was commisioned by a close friend. I would consider this oil to be one of the best blends ive put my nose to, your literally a walking subtism heater with the finest piece of royal green hojari ontop of a densly resinated chip of Indonesian agarwood.

@Castingshadows who has a amazing gift of putting scents into words has described the aroma as:

Sultan Hojari opens with the most exquisite bahkoor like experience. Huge wafts of crushed black pepper meet temple smoke in a pine forest. Sticky sweet notes of pine resin kissed by the smoldering embers of last nights fire along with ambery citrus like nuances are situated next to smoldering juniper.

There’s huge wafts of smoke but it’s not acrid. It never feels cloying and it’s not overpowering. It’s in perfect balance and harmony with the backbone of the Indonesian Agarwood that slowly dances in and out of the top notes.

When the Smokey incense starts to recede a creamy, green Oud appears. The peppered Frank from the opening is only a whisper at this point but the smoke is just beautiful and hanging on with only the slightest tendril here or there.

The Oud in the base is stunning. It’s rewarding because it offers an entirely different side to this distillation that reveals sweet green notes on top of powdery woods. The overall ouddy factor is resinous without feeling fruity or musky. At times there was buttery Mysore notes from the incense interacting with the oil and others just felt like smooth, green oceanic waves of OUD. So good.

Only available in 1g vials 155$ shipped payment via paypal friends and family. Drop a PM to grab this amazing codistill

360_F_356524750_Ras3evamhUhENN3ndh1uiElpjVuTZ1Sr.jpg