amanitamusc

Oud Fan
What’s your interest in fly agaric, if you don’t mind my asking?
I was fascinated by the many ST Nic and Santa Claus tales in many countries.Santa wearing the Amanitamucaria for a hat.
The flying reindeer that eat the fly agaric.I love the look of this shroom also!
I have eaten it but was not very impressed.On the other hand Bufo Alvarius is very interesting.

Last edited:

Ahmed.Atta

Jannah Dust
I am a major arts and design student specializing in furniture and interior design, inshaa'allah one simster to go.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
lots of mental health professionals ...any tangible benefit from applying oudh for yourselves or your patients?
@Al Shareef Oudh
I work in an environment with lots of sick patients who pass excrement in large amounts due to the nature of the job and the sickness of the patients..Antibiotics can have quite a disgusting smell when leaving the human body.....
I venture to say that my really barn Hindi goes unnoticed in these surroundings..... :)

Ahmed.Atta

Jannah Dust
Good to c Ouddicts froms such a variety of professions... I work to maintain aircrafts... Beautiful flying machines...
One day it was one of my dreams, Alhamduleallah barak Allah lak.

Proust Madeleine

True Ouddict
I love this thread! So many interesting professions in here and SO MANY of you are in jobs that help people! That’s so cool.

Ive been a touring musician for the past 22 years, and an occasional record producer. Lock down has been total crap for my field!

Also have to give an Amen to amanitamusc for the Bufo Alvarious Toad. That little guy changed my life and helped me get sober.