Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
It is with deep sadness that I found out about the passing away of one of the Oudimentary founders, Shaykh Osama Canon.

While I did not know him personally, I had nothing but respect for him and heard nothing but good about him. Of course we all have our shortcomings without exception and pray that Allah grants him His Mercy and Forgiveness and raise him to the highest ranks in Jannah.

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎

punmaster

True Ouddict
This one hits hard. Oudimentary was my first experience into pure agarwood oils, so its been my gateway into the world of Artisanal oudhs. I still remember being blown away by their Super Thai oil as if it was yesterday....

May Allah grant Sheikh Jannatul firdous and his family sabar.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Ameen and our Duas are with the departed and the family and friends.

Reactions: Med

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
708F97A8-752E-4253-BA0D-8EF2A06B55B5.jpeg

Unfortunately we have too many “Pharisees“ in the Ummah nowadays who seem to relish throwing stones on others with glee. I know that from first hand experience. This is a beautiful response to those types of ugly characters.

NoLimit2Light

Oud Beginner
View attachment 19095

Unfortunately we have too many “Pharisees“ in the Ummah nowadays who seem to relish throwing stones on others with glee. I know that from first hand experience. This is a beautiful response to those types of ugly characters.
As salaamu alaikum brother,

Thank you for sharing this. It's a shame that we have this disease in our ummah. Those with such self-righteousness "piety" fail to see the potential for fitna in their actions and words; all the while their tongues wet with backbiting instead of dhikr.

May Allah SWT forgive us all of our shortcomings and grant us all ease.

bushido

Oud Beginner
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لأستاذ اسامة وَارْفَعْ دَرَجَتََـهُ فِي المَهْـدِيّيـنَ ، وَاخْـلُفْـهُ في عَقِـبِهِ في الغَابِِـرِينَ، وَاغْفِـرْ لَنَا وَلَـهُ يا رَبَّ العـالَمـين، وَافْسَـحْ لَهُ في قَبْـرِهِ وَنَـوِّرْ لَهُ فِيهِ

Last edited: