Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
So.... we promised a secret award and here it is!

The Vendor of the Year is awarded to the vendor with the highest vote tally across the three votes that have taken place. The results are:

Imperial Oud - 47 votes

Ensar Oud - 46 votes

Agar Aura - 32 votes

Al Shareef Oudh - 24 votes

Agarwood Assam - 14 votes

For relative newcomer Imperial Oud, to rack up the highest number of votes against well established vendors speaks volumes about their products and customer service.

CONGRATULATIONS
Congratulations to Imperial Oud, the 2017 Artisanal Vendor of the Year

Gold Award Vendor of the Year.gif

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Big congratulations to all the vendors and Imperial Oud for taking the top spot. Ive followed IO from the start of their journey and have seen them develop and produce some fantastic oils. Their Sri Lankan oils which are top shelf and some of the best around were real trend setters. Its also good because they are fellow countrymen :D:p

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Well, what I could find the reason behind IO's getting more votes is IO team doesn't get stuck in the quagmire of 'hollow and self hallucinated competition'. Thus, they keep moving ahead. Moreover, I haven't found this team engaged in any controversies. Of course, ethics (NOT business ethics as business is nowadays profiteering and marketing) is the pivot. May they stay so.

Congrats, IO.

Last edited:

jensz

Administrator
Staff member
Oh and I add a personal appreciation regarding IO team's Sri Lankan oils. :praying:They were an oud supernova for me and expanded my oud horizons immeasurably. First sniff of the original AD and my brain shortcircuited. They were my gateway to appreciating vaporous oils, which previously I hadn't understood at all. If not for these guys I might still be monopolized by barny Hindis!!!! :eek:;) :Inlove: On that personal ground alone I concur with vendor of the year 2017 award to IO. :D;):princess:

Chip Burns

True Ouddict
Congrats IO team ... didn't even know there was a vote going on (guess that's why it's called a secret award) but you would have gotten my vote!! love the burner and sinkables and vintage sandal chips and samples and videos I've seen because you put them up, and your "large shiny cleaver" (please post pic) and your overall knowledge and willingness to share it with all of us ... praying that the AllMighty increases you in all ways .. Ameen!!
IMG_4633.jpg

Qayyum Shaikh

Oud Beginner
Well, what I could find the reason behind IO's getting more votes is IO team doesn't not get stuck in the quagmire of 'hollow and self hallucinated competition'. Thus, they keep moving ahead. Moreover, I haven't found this team engaged in any controversies. Of course, ethics (NOT business ethics as business is nowadays profiteering and marketing) is the pivot. May they stay so.

Congrats, IO.
So true i must say.