CyberOud

Oud Fan
Alhamdulillah, good to know there are others in the same boat.

I'm obsessively fixated on musk. I have samples of Turath 2 and Kaashef. Both send me into a trance. I'd love to get 2.5gr of the award-winning Kaashef but the eye-watering AU$715 has me thinking of Hekayat instead.

Here's to hoping for a 40% off sale so humble salaried employees like myself can experience the luxury of sultans.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Dear AlShareef,
There hasn't been a sale this year, right? Inshallah there will be one soon. Looking forward to it. :)
Atif

We really do genuinely try to make our products and promotions be as accessible to as many people as possible. On most our products when we launch them we will have a promotional launch, where people can purchase at a discounted rate, we have done this with nearly all releases this year, which is like a sale itself. So that has been happening at least once a month on average. On top of that we offer sales, our last sale was an extended sale from early December 2020 - Until Early Jan 2021.

Further to that we price our products in such a way that they are very competitive based on the market. We can guarantee you the best bang for your buck.

As we have said before, if there is a product your are very keen on, and you dont wanna miss out on it, drop us an email. I am sure we can work things out, inshaAllah. I really dont like seeing people miss out on the product they love because the sale came late.