Ruh Khus

Discussion in 'General' started by smellytaurus, Aug 5, 2019.

1. smellytaurus

smellytaurus Just Arrived

can anyone recommend a good source to buy quality Indian ruh khus attar? Thanks!

Taeroek and Rai Munir like this.
  2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

M Ayub and M Yaqub Co. (India)
    Ensar Oud
    MLR Narain Perfumers ( India)
    Ajmal
    M Ayub Co. (India)
    Royal Bengal Oud (Though I haven't tried, but respected Woodland Note's review is there. I don't know whether that was Indian Ruh Khus.)

If you are from India, you are a blessed one as you can acquire the best quality Khus at M Ayub and M Yaqub, and MLR Narain's.

3. zakinkazi

zakinkazi Whats this Oud About?

S Md Ayub Md Yaqub
    Tel: 022-23448064

Email: mamy_1896@live.com
    Dont know they ship internationally but i am aware they do local

smellytaurus likes this.
  4. TDK

TDK Whats this Oud About?

I sampled Ensar Oud's aged Vetiver offering (Aroha Afrique) and it is VERY good. M.L. Ramnarain Perfumers is premium but it is hard to get.

Woodland Note and Rai Munir like this.
  5. Woodland Note

Woodland Note Moderator Staff Member

I contacted M.L. Ramnarain the other day, for smaller/retail quantity they pointed me to their reseller: https://www.naazperfumes.com/product/ruh-khus-10g-by-m-l-ramnarain-perfumes/
    The shipping is pricy around $25 for an international order, but considering that one gets 10ml of quality Ruh Khus for less this is not a bad deal.

Arsalan, TDK and Rai Munir like this.
  6. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Add their Hindi Rose as well. You won't regret, respected Woodland Note.

Woodland Note likes this.
  7. Woodland Note

Woodland Note Moderator Staff Member

Thank you dear Rai, at the moment I'm taking a break from shopping (not much money) but I will try to remember that for the future. :Thumbsup:

8. TDK

RK Products offers a nice Ruh Khus also. It is strong, long lasting and some interesting smoke, green and floral notes. Shipping is not cheap but he does make sure you get it as fast as possible. He does have a wide array of products. My favorite remains EO Khus Malagasy.

9. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

10. TDK

Lemon, spice and cream in their sandalwood rivals any of Mom's recipes. They have several different offerings. The smokey, aged sounds interesting also.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  11. I am SMAQ

I am SMAQ Whats this Oud About?

The Best Vetiver (Ruh Khuss) One can find in India is @ Mohammad Ayyub - Mohammad Yakub & Sons and Another one and I guess very few people knows about this 100 year old Attar shop (They distill there own Oils) in Old Delhi "Gulab Singh Johrimal" (kushal.gundhi@gmail.com).
    The Khuss from Mohammad Ayyub - Mohammad Yakub & Sons is very green and wild and it has its own depth and dimensions whereas the Khuss from "Gulab Singh Johrimal" is my favorite as I have khuss from around the world and particularly from all Indian suppliers.
    The beauty of "Gulab Singh Johrimal" Khuss is, it is very sophisticated well distilled the oil is of sharp texture less viscous, but very sweet and woody, very refreshing and long lasting. For me it is the best Indian vetiver.
    If you want some totally different Khuss than you can try Ensars Khuss, there class is different. I own whole Ensars khuss Line-up, they are very different, from appearance to performance, truely different class.

Taeroek likes this.

Promote Oud!