• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Royal Mamberamo - Papua Filaria Oud Oil

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Hello guys ,i m happy to announce our first filaria oud oil release , an oil produced back in 2015 ,an extremely clean and zero soaked oud. Filaria chips taken to another level ,very proud to have this offering ,the wood was harvested from all over Papua Island ,PNG and West Papua .
Let this tropical smell of green guava ,riped mango and banana feel to blow your nostril ,once is settle on the skin ,oceanyc airy almost sandally vibe will come over tropical vibe to enhnace the aroma . Dry down is vanilic jungly slightly incense like in deep borneos.

Enjoy Royal Mamberamo - aquilaria filaria 2015 oud oil !!!
This is not story teller ,not fairy tale ,not sultans stash ,not faraons antic oil and most important not a gimmick .....Just a new gen oil witch will blown your feelings and make your day !!!

Price - 260$ 1gr

Attachments

• royal mamberamo 1.jpeg
    royal mamberamo 1.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 46
  • royal mamberamo 2.jpeg
    royal mamberamo 2.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 46

Dr B1414

Oud Beginner
Was lucky enough to be gifted a sample of this and I can attest 100% to Marius's description. Super clean and airy Papua Oud, very tropical profile, lots of exotic fruits, breezy, oceanic, with a vanillic dry-down. To me, it is close to the Gyrinops profile, but not as deep in the base. That is to say, if you enjoy a clean Gyrinops, you'll enjoy this one as well. Probably the airiest Oud Oil that I have tried to date, a beautiful tropical breeze.

Last edited:

Medoud

Oud Beginner
Those who are familiar with the scent profile of different aquilaria species know how hard is to find pure filaria oils nowadays. Royal Mamberamo is one of these rarities. It starts with rainforesty and green tropical fruity notes (my nose picks up especially green banana peel and guava) complemented with oceanic vibes, only to dry down to jungly, vanillic and slightly diesely notes. It's very interesting, it starts like a gyrinops oil (green fruity/salty oceanic) and dries down like a Borneo oil (vanillic/slightly diesely). A perfect summertime oud and another gem from Marius!

Attachments

• JSRM.jpg
    JSRM.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: