Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Salamulikum to all brothers and Sisters , Well I am back from Parental leave and I re Opened my Store , I have new CedarOud Attar available and RoseOud and more Perfumes also and Woods. Please Message me if you have any questions , Majority of my Products are discounted already and regular prices will be implemented in 30 days. Please message me anytime if you have any questions regarding Oils and Woods.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RoyalBengalOuds?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Have a great and Wonderful Morning ( 1:16 AM lol :Roflmao: )

Last edited:

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
JazakaAllah Khairan , Thanks for all the Love from everyone , and all Etsy friends pouring support also JazakaAllah Khairan , sorry if I could not reply to back to everyone , working in the office for couple of days & away from the PC , InshaAllah working from home next week and making orders at the same time , Just hope we get warmer weather , lol , Springs is around the Corner inshaAllah , Smell of Spring time flowers and Leaves blooming bring joy for sure :)

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Absolutely, love Hindi barnyard oud on the hand in -20 is amazing, winter is awesome, our ice fishing in Quebec got messed up with plus 7 last week and it's raining outside, Very sad , my Auger is crying , but December was insane cold , we broke records and NYC and same region got the same cold front , love NYC , there is actually fantastic fishing on the Hudson for stripe bass , love NYC , and Vermont has amazing fishing, and Montreal and New York City is not too far 8 hour drive, minus the crazy border guards, But Fall my favourite season not to hot and cold and the leaves when changing colour is mystical and beautiful winter and maple syrup and snow sleds going down a hill 80 miles and hour , playing hockey on the lake and skating on the lake for hours and hot chocolate in a old cedar cabin , ☕️ :)

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Salamulikum , Greetings , Shalom , Namastee , Sasrikal , Good day everyone , I have some good news , RoyalBengalOuds released our 1st Sri Lanka Oils and Sumatra Oils , and more Oils will be released God willing in the future , & as usual the prices are always discounted , PM if you have any question or WhatsApp me at 5149652158 Country Code 1 ( and also will be adding sample packs within a week also & new Vietnam Woods God willing ) , have a great and wonderful weekend. :)

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/RoyalBengalOuds

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Greetings everyone, received lots emails regarding oud oil sample pack, here it is my my friends

http://etsy.me/2txO6Ft

If any questions arise , PM , or WhatsApp me , 5149652158 country code 1, take Care and have a wonderful night ☕️:oldman:

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
In Canada I charge 20.00 , worldwide including America is 30.00 , packaging also is part of that and cost of gaz also hits me but for the shipping charges I always provide extra bonuses for all customers and friends

Arsalan

True Ouddict
Recently purchased a few items from RBO, and wanted to say all exceeded expectations. Great seller, and descriptions were spot on! Shipping was very quick, communication excellent. I am too new to oud and lack the experience to give in-depth reviews and identify notes etc, but here’s the short impressions:
Sumatra 2017 oud: Since I only had exposure to Hindi profile, this was an awesome addition to my very small but slowly growing collection. Wonderful scent profile...can just imagine being in a tropical jungle...deep green mossy..
Srilankan Sandalwood oil: Incredible bang for the buck, it’s the only sandalwood oil I have so, nothing to compare to, but enjoying it immensely.
Mysore Sandalwood pieces: just as described, smells awesome on my very basic electric bakhoor heater.
Vietnam wild NhaTrang: smells awesome!
Number of samples were included which I am still slowly going thru.
Will try to provide better review/impressions as I become more familiar with these purchases, and get exposed to more oud and sandalwood.
Thanks Ish!