• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Rosa Alba

wardlab

Whats this Oud About?
Jumma Mubarak & Spring Blessings Ouddict,

Rosa alba otto is now live! The initial offering will be:

1ml (in sample vial) - $35 shipped via USPS Priority to CONUS customers. Add shipping for international.

2.5ml (in quarter tola w/glass applicator) - $65 shipped via USPS Priority to CONUS customers. Add shipping for international.

If you are an international customer, please check your local laws & regulations to make sure your oil may arrive safely.

I accept PayPal at this time, please send me a DM to order.

Thank you all & fragrant regards 🌸🌹🌺

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
This is gorgeous and beautiful. I have had the sample for a while and have been wearing this a lot.
The Bulgarian Rose Alba is fantastic at its price. I have been using this very generously for a few weeks and I have been enjoying it a lot.

This is a super casual Rose otto for the price. Very pleased with it.

R_Alba.jpg

wardlab

Whats this Oud About?
It really is an all season workhorse brother, thank you for the kind review. A grab 'n go otto that will blend with any season ... one to wear when you can't decide on a rose!