Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
Here it is again, the long awaited rebirth of the Fumée Royale attar, this time in spray format, and we made a large quantity of it.

AlMajlis

Fumée Royale

The ultimate depiction of a bokhoor (incense) burning session (Majlis).

The scent is incensey, smokey, musky, oudy, spicy, florals in the background, jasmine sambac lingers somewhere in the air😍😍.

There are different types of tea, as well as green coffee with saffron and cardamom.

The Majlis is the the ultimate service for a guest in several Gulf countries, in many houses there are separate rooms for the Majlis.

This is neither purely smokey like Sacred Incense, nor it is very note central like Royal Luban. Rather it is a totality of the event, this is one of the closest depictions of the Majlis events captured in a bottle.

Olfactory description

Top notes

Tea, frankincense, almonds, saffron

Middle Notes

Several types of rose, jasmines, gardenia absolute

Basenotes

Oud, musk, vanilla, Gurjum, immortelle, resins, balsams

Some slight amounts of synthetics were used for functional purposes.

Contains more than 15% pure oud oils ( Hindi , Bengali, and Cambodian)

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
I absolutely adore this scent. It’s perfect for warm weather because it’s not a soft, fruity/floral cologne but also doesn’t weigh you down with super heavy Basenotes. It’s very refreshing incense through and through.

pcmm

Oud Beginner
I have tried this one yesterday. What a beautiful, warm, enveloping scent. It's blended to perfection. I'm absolutely in love. I haven't tried the previous version before, but this one version is very well rounded (no sharp edges) and, at least, to me, it smells 100% natural though it has small amounts of synthetics. Chapeau!