1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Rbo Wild Bangladeshi Vetiver

Discussion in 'Royal Bengal Ouds' started by Royalbengalouds, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Royalbengalouds

Royalbengalouds Resident Artisan

Greetings everyone, hope all is well minus the cold weather , lol , I have been waiting for this day , RBO 1st wild Vetiver from my motherland Bangladesh. When I stumbled over this bush by accident in my grandmother's village and I thought I was dreaming, everywhere I looked I saw Vetiver , and I was constantly smiling, my family members thought I was going crazy in a good way. When I brought up my project with my cousin he was definitely all In plus he had distilled Vetiver before in smaller quantities. The scent profile is Vetiver on steroids, deep rich balsamic notes with a oudy kick to it , middle note has markers of incense and earthy nuances with base and dry down the show stopper, woody rich incense notes with deep rich Vetiver on the dry down. Without further adieu , Wild Vetiver from my motherland Bangladesh

https://etsy.me/37djLvr

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwVhzrbHcnj/?igshid=1flrybmpdb5xr

Attached Files:

Kabir Attars, TDK, Shabby and 5 others like this.
  2. Royalbengalouds

And discount coupon code iloveoud15off is always valid for all items

Kabir Attars and Oudamberlove like this.
  3. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Just ordered a bottle (you will see an order shipping to Oregon). This sounds excellent - a wild vetiver from somewhere other than India! I did not realize there was a discount code. Oh well - I will use it next time.

what was you distillation setup? Hydrodistillation in copper degs? Steam in steel?

Kabir Attars likes this.
  4. Royalbengalouds

Yes full steel distillation, will definitely take care of you @Mr.P , thank you for your purchase my brother, I hope I can make you smile

5. Mr.P

Wild vetiver from Bangladesh is already making me smile and I haven’t even got my hands on it. Seriously - that is a really interesting project.

Oudamberlove likes this.
  6. Kashi

Kashi Just Arrived

I too just placed an order for 12ml. I don't believe I've had vetiver from Bangladesh before so I'm very excited to see a wild vetiver from another region. Can't wait!

7. man_in_japan

man_in_japan Just Arrived

Got a sample of this in an order late last year. Dynamite stuff. Goes toe to toe with the RBO Indonesian vetiver, which is also awesome but in a different way. The Indonesian is almost more like a rainy day vetiver, where the Bangladeshi is a little sunnier. Need to grab a full bottle of the Bangladeshi to be sure. Lovely stuff regardless.

Kabir Attars likes this.
  8. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

His patchouli is amazing too - not sure if he has any left, but what I received a few years ago was superb.

Kabir Attars likes this.
  9. Kabir Attars

Kabir Attars OudSufi

Yes his aged patchouli is awesome indeed.

10. Mr.P

A good patchouli oil is a wonderful thing. I

Kabir Attars likes this.
  11. Kabir Attars

Kabir Attars OudSufi

Yes indeed

Promote Oud!