PersonelHigh

True Ouddict
I was doing google search about agarwood and found some spirited and insanely fascinating discussions on a forum called Gaharu. Really great writing. I was so transfixed reading that I didn't figure out for few weeks that although I had sign-ed up, I didn't have permissions to even give a post a thumbs up. I tried writing to a contact person to find out if Gaharu is closed to new members, but I haven't heard back. Maybe there is some protocol I'm not aware of? A vetting period although I'm not sure how one might be vetted without engaging. Is it not an open forum? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• GAHARU.jpeg
    GAHARU.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 210

PersonelHigh

True Ouddict
I fear I have offended the great man and I am terribly sorry for that, because I only have respect for his passion and work.. but I won't and especially being a woman, I won't hold my tongue when it comes to the discussion of an art form, a personal preference, and not a personal attack on a person. Perhaps he is more sensitive than I would have expected of a man with his intellect. I am surprised that he should be ruled by pride, or is that he is that protected and precious. You never know who people are, and to judge quickly and discard is a shame. You never know who you might learn from or actually like with time. Purging anyone is beneath any educated person. Intolerance is an infection that only hurts humanity in general. I will follow him regardless and learn and appreciate his work and writing. AND ADAM what a genuine fine person, for turning me to OUD HUD. I bought an entire bottle. I love it so much and would never have found it without his kindness and patience with me.

Last edited:

PersonelHigh

True Ouddict
Yes but the barn is very velvety and smooth, it merges with what I think of as the egg-ness of oud wood. I need to write a review to give you better picture. It's a revelatory barn:)

Rasoul Salehi

True Ouddict
I fear I have offended the great man and I am terribly sorry for that, because I only have respect for his passion and work.. but I won't and especially being a woman, I won't hold my tongue when it comes to the discussion of an art form, a personal preference, and not a personal attack on a person. Perhaps he is more sensitive than I would have expected of a man with his intellect. I am surprised that he should be ruled by pride, or is that he is that protected and precious. You never know who people are, and to judge quickly and discard is a shame. You never know who you might learn from or actually like with time. Purging anyone is beneath any educated person. Intolerance is an infection that only hurts humanity in general. I will follow him regardless and learn and appreciate his work and writing. AND ADAM what a genuine fine person, for turning me to OUD HUD. I bought an entire bottle. I love it so much and would never have found it without his kindness and patience with me.
May life continue being kind to you and may more and more of us catch on to your words shared above. May your journey in oud only gain momentum and strength and for you to enjoy all the beauties.