• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Pusong Qi - Laos 2021

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Happy to anounce the release of my new Laos oud oil. This sinensis lao is amazing top tier oil with very kinamic smell to it ,is actually same harvest as lovely Namxay ,same setup cooper and zero soaked, very low temp used and slow cooked for long days non stop ,but all pieces used for Pusong Qi was carefully selected and top of that we use some sinking and some bead waste in pot ,the result is fantastic , pure bliss of green kinam ,honeyed ,little bitterness ,some "flat" cinnamon ,wild flowers and all this goes to crazy tonka dry down ,black vanilla if that make sense.
This is very clean and pristine oil ,boozy and very piercing 🤯⚡ ,some of you allready try this !!!
Enjoy laos oil taken to the moon level !!!
DM for orders 👍👍

Price 270$ - 1 gr

Attachments

• IMG_20210721_185652_930.jpg
    IMG_20210721_185652_930.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20210721_185652_992.jpg
    IMG_20210721_185652_992.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 29

Mustafa

True Ouddict
Mashallah thank you brother Mustafa , you miss this one :p but prepare for next :p
Bro, Govt has put a severe lockdown in Sydney. Alhamdulillah, situation is much better in Country towns where I am. But people are suffering. No logic or data to support these type of lockdowns. But can't do anything about it. I have refrained myself from buying new oils due to the situation.

Reactions: Med