• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Pursat Qi - Cambodia 2021

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store
Hello guys ,i m so happy to announce another release from Qi series.
This time i offer you an amazing experience with a cambodian oil ,pursat 75% incense grade co distilation with 25% koh kong triple super and sinking pieces. Like allways clean and low temp ,new gen oud oil. Result ? Sublime ,i will be short and clear without fancy description : the piramid is very well balanced ,not very top note or only base ,this oils has crazy transition from start to dry down . Once you sniff this you will understand why cambodian ouds was one of most raved oils by connoisseurs in China ,smelle pretty cloose to sinking red soil and red kinam . One of the sweetest milky starwberry note on top ,followed by honey , middle you will have some dense resin and base is full of tobacco plumy ,apple and some sourness !!!
Enjoy Pursat Qi another stellar oil ⚡⚡⚡
270$ gram

Attachments

• Pursat qi 1.jpeg
    Pursat qi 1.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Pursat qi 2.jpeg
    Pursat qi 2.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 18