PremiumOud

Oud Beginner
Hey everyone Nawid from Premium Oud here and welcome to our new house. We are the official distributor of Mr. Ali's distillations. At first our brand came up as a solution to the problem of dispatching small shipments from Sir Lanka. But now are we also starting to release some In-House artisanal oud. Our first release is hopefully going to be soon.

In this first post I would like to offer you 2 amazing high quality wild sri lankan oils distilled by the legend himself.

Ceylon Emerald(Green Silani) and Ultra Top Notes

I don't have to tell you much about these oils since they are well known in the ouddict community. You can find some reviews on Instagram about these wonderful oils.

Price:
Ceylon Emerald 1g - 200$ , 2.5g - 480$
Ultra Top Notes 1g - 280$ , 2.5g - 650$

Worldwide shipment with DHL will be totally free.

Oud.jpeg

Last edited:

PremiumOud

Oud Beginner
Can you put some reviews in public?

These are some reviews of Green Silani (Ceylon Emerald).

SamiterkiW

Oud Fanatic
Hello premiumOud :) am hesitating to try Ceylon Emerald or Ultra top notesโ€ฆ as there is only Ceylon Emerald reviews, can you tell us how do you compare CE to UTN ? Thank you so much :)

DubOudh

Aster Oudh

These are some reviews of Green Silani (Ceylon Emerald).
Thanks for that but I am not on Instagram...but no worries....

zahir

Ouducation Student
BTW, what do you mean by "Ultra Top Notes" oil? Is this only the first notes of the distillation?

PremiumOud

Oud Beginner
Hello premiumOud :) am hesitating to try Ceylon Emerald or Ultra top notesโ€ฆ as there is only Ceylon Emerald reviews, can you tell us how do you compare CE to UTN ? Thank you so much :)
Hey,

As for UTN older and richer materials were used. Mainly Wild Incense Grade Material from 90+ old trees. Distillation technique also slightly different.
And as mentioned below the top and middle fractions were used. Only Small amount of base note fractions inside the oil.

Last edited:

Sammy18380

Just Arrived
I enjoy these two oils very much as they are both inoffensive and very easy on my Western nose. Iโ€™m not good at descriptions, but both are very airy; imagine an ocean breeze carrying whiffs of tropical fruits. While both being very top-notish, UTN more-so of course, Ceylon Emerald is more on the sweet side while UTN is more greener smelling in my opinion. Very beautiful oils which I would definitely recommend to both beginners and veterans.

PremiumOud

Oud Beginner
I enjoy these two oils very much as they are both inoffensive and very easy on my Western nose. Iโ€™m not good at descriptions, but both are very airy; imagine an ocean breeze carrying whiffs of tropical fruits. While both being very top-notish, UTN more-so of course, Ceylon Emerald is more on the sweet side while UTN is more greener smelling in my opinion. Very beautiful oils which I would definitely recommend to both beginners and veterans.
Thanks for the nice description ๐Ÿ™