In no way is cultivated comparable to wild. Personally I can not spot any similarities. Only in terms of sweetness or bitterness etc, but the magic contained within the real wild scent profile is never the case in cultivated and neither are the feelings caused by the majestic wild profiles. It is like trying to compare EO Nha Trang LTD to alibaba cinnamon oil LMAO
Isn’t Nha Trang LTD mostly Oud with a very small fraction of Kyara?

language scent

True Woodict
😆 4,900$ FOR .34g of red kinam. Been switching hands in family since 1700's. You heat some and unlock magic literally

Attachments

• Web capture_24-4-2022_20130_page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp.jpeg
    Web capture_24-4-2022_20130_page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 164

VietnamOudLover

Just Arrived
Hi everyone,

I'm From Vietnam and an oud lover and researcher :D
Both of samples in this topic still cultivated Kynam of Chinese, one is cheap grade and one special grade
So if you take this to make comparison tables lead to all false informations :)
Because i have a chance to working with source of Kynam in Khanh Hoa, Nha Trang and Hunters so basically the real Kynam is really different with "Chinese" Kynams :)
In the picture below are a piece of Wild Green Kynam of Khanh Hoa

Last edited:

joud

Oud Fan
Hi everyone,

I'm From Vietnam and an oud lover and researcher :D
Both of samples in this topic still cultivated Kynam of Chinese, one is cheap grade and one special grade
So if you take this to make comparison tables lead to all false informations :)
Because i have a chance to working with source of Kynam in Khanh Hoa, Nha Trang and Hunters so basically the real Kynam is really different with "Chinese" Kynams :)
In the picture below are a piece of Wild Green Kynam of Khanh Hoa
That’s pretty. Looks like it was drilled to be worn as a pendant?