1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Ouddict Transformation

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Ouddict, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

Hi All... so many people have been wanting different things from this platform over the years and I have had my own ideas and this eclectic mix of ideas has slowly evolved and developed into a coherent plan and vision which is a bit grandiose in its scale, but for which a small team has been assembled (half of them have probably fallen asleep waiting to start) to take this community to the next level.

Its going to be quite a ride. For now, we will be rebranding Ouddict to Artisanal Oud and it will be available on www.ouddict.com and www.artisanaloud.com and this will not change for a while. In all this change, continuity is of paramount importance and so accordingly, we will not be making changes at a speed that leaves members bewildered and no longer able to recognise the forum they joined.

2. Ouddict

The forum logo will be changing to this:

Artisanal Oud Final.png

jalil, Mazhar, Gary K and 7 others like this.
  3. looks good!

Tarik and Oudamberlove like this.
  4. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Very Nice Design :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ouddict and Tarik like this.
  5. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

Hi Nadeem though the look and feel of the new logo is very classy.. it has an uncanny resemblance to what Bortnikoff's bottles look like ... picture attached [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Taesik Yun and Ouddict like this.
  6. Ouddict

Nice logo, although I think I could better :Roflmao:

The Artisanal Oud logo actually took inspiration from a boutique chocolate wrapper On Shutterstock and literally took the gold background from it.

Taesik Yun and Dan like this.
  7. Ouddict

A prototype...

FBDBE78C-F60D-4A9D-949A-90E1E532C860.jpeg

Taesik Yun and Dan like this.
  8. Dean

Dean Kinam King

Joshua Riding likes this.
  9. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time!

Just curious - what inspired the name change? Ouddict has such a nice campy feel to it.

I'm sure folks will continue calling it ouddict informally - but was there anything in particular about it that folks didn't like?

Ouddict, Bryan-I and Bilal like this.
  10. Ouddict

Thanks for the feedback. Ouddict will always be Ouddict and have that homely feel to it - no airs or pretensions, but just good and honest community where everyone is welcome and where the widest selection of personalities, thoughts and opinions coexist under one roof. However, Ouddict is growing and needs to take things to the next level otherwise it will stagnate and become a cliche.

You will always find the forum on www.ouddict.com for the next few years.

Promote Oud!