1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Oudbase: Papua Archipelago

Discussion in 'Oud Reviews' started by Markus Ebrahim, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Markus Ebrahim

Markus Ebrahim Whats this Oud About?

Has anyone here tried this brand and their oud oils?

Papua Archipelago is probably the easiest and most conventionally pleasant scent out of the six samples I have; it opens with a slight metallic feel, or clear - like crystal glass or fresh spring water. Maybe that’s just a very fleeting impression though, because really this is deep woody scent enhanced by fruit accords which gives an overall sweetness that is very lovely as it matures in skin. It’s almost a bit nutty in its flavour as well, and along with an interesting peppery spiciness it has a beautiful and rich texture.

This is my first encounter with the brand and I’d love to know if anyone here is familiar.

I’m not sure if the sotd section is the right place for this so I’m going to post in the Oud Reviews section too, hope that’s cool with everyone.

Thanks!

2. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

I have tried oudbase
    Papua A is so amazing and priced so low I had to buy all I could! I get deep vanillin with powdered candies on top! Wish there was more! I think this oil was one of the best deals Of the year The new AP oil is also great! Get it while it lasts

3. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Is Papua Archipelago sold out?

4. Sproaty

Sproaty Sproudy Staff Member

Bilal and Markus Ebrahim like this.
  5. EJayB

EJayB True Ouddict

I
    I tried the papua and after 1 swipe I had to buy a Tola but was informed I could only get 3 bottles. This oil is way below its worth!!!!
    I’d buy 2 Tola if I could!!

Oudamberlove and Markus Ebrahim like this.
  6. Markus Ebrahim

Markus Ebrahim Whats this Oud About?

7. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

This is a genuine customer review so belongs in the Oud Review thread.

Promote Oud!