Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Ya Seen!

Oud Yaseen has flown unnoticed under a lot of radars.

I started tracking this one after brother Abudullah(Mellifluence) used it for some of his creations and I know he uses only top quality. I have loved his choice of oils and specially ouds.

This was not available for sale for quiet sometime, I bought it as soon as it was released for sale.

Cheesy, camphor, woody, clean yet a little barny. Quiet floral at the opening and mid. This is a gorgeous Crassana Oil. The clean yet Barny part is what I like most about it. On skin, it also has floral elements. It lasted over 12 hours on the skin, still strong. The sweet, sticky hint of Barn lingers for a long time at the dry down. This is definitely worthy of being called a high quality artisanal Crassana oil, that I would cherish to have in my collection.

The story behind the oil, reflects in its quality and beauty.

Has anyone tried this?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/925688...crassana-artisanal?ref=shop_home_feat_2&frs=1

Attachments

• IMG_9917.jpg
    IMG_9917.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

OudForm

Oud Fanatic
I tried Oud Yaseen sample and I liked it so much that I ordered some more. I like the fact that it stays longer on the skin and has very sweet, fruity dry down. Opening is very clean. Awesome quality oil MashaAllah.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
I tried Oud Yaseen sample and I liked it so much that I ordered some more. I like the fact that it stays longer on the skin and has very sweet, fruity dry down. Opening is very clean. Awesome quality oil MashaAllah.
I love this one and I have ordered a full bottle multiple times. One of my fav Ouds, and at a great price. Alhamdullilah.
They have some new Ouds and other oils coming soon, keep an eye brother :)

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
BTW, they do not show stocks for 1-3 ml, I know the fact that Brother Moustafa was going to restock, best is to check with him if he has them.

OudForm

Oud Fanatic
Thanks, I’ll check with him. Eager to test his news Oud oils. If you get a hand on it, please review them.

Stividen

Oud Beginner
It has a fragrant note like when you peel some fruit, but I can't tell exactly whether it's mango or peach. Beautiful oil.