Rezwan

Kōdō Aesthetic
I have tried a new artisanal oud house, Oud Tripura. He is a distiller directly from the village in Tripura, India. He distills the oud's and so you will be getting the oud distilled by the man himself. All his oud's are wild from the jungle and not artificially inoculated or cultivated.

Oud Tripura:
Twilight (left) Inaayat (right)

Inaayat:
distilled 2022, Jungle: Tripura

Opens very strong, not fecal or cheesey notes. Just strong barn and animalics, with a smokiness mixed with chocolate. Then the barn slowly becomes gentle and a chocolate-y hay surrounds you with the smoke dialed down to a lower degree. The spices are strong with this one, and at the beginning I got lots of spices, like cinnamon, cardamom, and clove. But everything comes together to become a beautiful smokey and a bit on the wild-side of barn, hay, and a musky dry down follows.

Price: $40/gram

Twilight:
Distilled: 2022, jungle: Tripura

This is a new-gen (unsoaked) style distillation. I was surprised by this oud, no one will believe this to be Indian oud. Starts with honey-glazed cardamom and very gentle oud smoke on low heat. Gives you the feeling of eating biscuits and tea in the afternoon. No barn or hay at all, like not even a little bit, nope. People might think this is a buttery sandalwood before they even think of it as oud and a Hindi oud at that, they will be confused 😅 I have tried new-gen Hindi oud's and I can't believe the value you get for this, I have tried a oud similar to this and it's selling for double of this. I think getting it directly from the distiller helps you to experience these beautiful oud's for much cheaper, and it will also help him to distill more wild oud's from his locale at Tripura. Best bang for your buck if you want to get a taste of the new-gen, unsoaked, clean Hindi oud.

Price: $105/gram

If you want to try please message him on his Instagram at: https://instagram.com/oud.tripura?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Attachments

• IMG_20220516_143405.jpg
    IMG_20220516_143405.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 54

EJayB

True Ouddict
I have tried a new artisanal oud house, Oud Tripura. He is a distiller directly from the village in Tripura, India. He distills the oud's and so you will be getting the oud distilled by the man himself. All his oud's are wild from the jungle and not artificially inoculated or cultivated.

Oud Tripura:
Twilight (left) Inaayat (right)

Inaayat:
distilled 2022, Jungle: Tripura

Opens very strong, not fecal or cheesey notes. Just strong barn and animalics, with a smokiness mixed with chocolate. Then the barn slowly becomes gentle and a chocolate-y hay surrounds you with the smoke dialed down to a lower degree. The spices are strong with this one, and at the beginning I got lots of spices, like cinnamon, cardamom, and clove. But everything comes together to become a beautiful smokey and a bit on the wild-side of barn, hay, and a musky dry down follows.

Price: $40/gram

Twilight:
Distilled: 2022, jungle: Tripura

This is a new-gen (unsoaked) style distillation. I was surprised by this oud, no one will believe this to be Indian oud. Starts with honey-glazed cardamom and very gentle oud smoke on low heat. Gives you the feeling of eating biscuits and tea in the afternoon. No barn or hay at all, like not even a little bit, nope. People might think this is a buttery sandalwood before they even think of it as oud and a Hindi oud at that, they will be confused 😅 I have tried new-gen Hindi oud's and I can't believe the value you get for this, I have tried a oud similar to this and it's selling for double of this. I think getting it directly from the distiller helps you to experience these beautiful oud's for much cheaper, and it will also help him to distill more wild oud's from his locale at Tripura. Best bang for your buck if you want to get a taste of the new-gen, unsoaked, clean Hindi oud.

Price: $105/gram

If you want to try please message him on his Instagram at: https://instagram.com/oud.tripura?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Nice sales pitch . He hit me up on Instagram offering free samples too!! So many Hindi oils to choose from these days

Ersel

Stoudent
Hi, I think you misunderstood @EJayB . He did not mean it as something negative. In fact it is the opposite, he means that he is tempted now because of the good review. I hope he can chime in.
Best regards :)

Last edited:

oud.tripura

Oud Beginner
@EJayB I think you are still not convinced about the oil to be great than so many hindi oils as you mentioned above . Still if I somehow hurted your emotion accept my sincere apology . Good wishes always