Mr.P

oud<3er
Look around here - there are a number of reputable vendors who advertise here. What is your budget? What kind of oud are you looking for?

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member

Mustafa

True Ouddict
Do I want to order a few 2gram samples from this Oudh house of his wood?
Anthony Marmin OR Recommendations please (links appreciated)
Hi Brother, that is Abdul Karim al Faransi. He is one of the guys who worked really hard to make oud affordable to the masses. I can't say much about his products because I don't have much experience with his brand. However, he is a very well known and respected name in the middle east and sub-continent. Personally I wouldn't buy a full bottle, I would rather buy some samples to test first. Hope it helps.

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Do I want to order a few 2gram samples from this Oudh house of his wood?
Anthony Marmin OR Recommendations please (links appreciated)
If you are talking about Oud wood, then I have some positive experience with the house.
I have not tried pure oud oil from them. I like some of his blends.

ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
Hi Brother, that is Abdul Karim al Faransi. He is one of the guys who worked really hard to make oud affordable to the masses. I can't say much about his products because I don't have much experience with his brand. However, he is a very well known and respected name in the middle east and sub-continent. Personally I wouldn't buy a full bottle, I would rather buy some samples to test first. Hope it helps.
QUOTE "of his wood"

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Anthony Marmin isn’t a vendor on Ouddict, but that isn’t to say that his wares are no good. He’s a good guy who caters for the ultra low budget buyers. His oils are generally constructed from synthetics, but amongst the best for the price (can’t go wrong for $15 for his stuff) and I’ve seen his wood first hand in his shop in Birmingham. It’s ok, but a bit more than you would pay vendors on here generally. We would not be able to host him on here as a vendor due to the position he occupies in the market.

The difference between Anthony Marmin and Resident Artisans on Ouddict is that we expect the highest levels of service and artisanal grade products from our vendors here and if I hear of reports that this isn’t the case then I investigate and on occasion have demanded proof of veracity and the vendors on here have always complied. We also expect them to conduct their business and marketing with a certain level of ethics. While they aren’t perfect, they are generally far better than you will find outside the forum.

ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
Look around here - there are a number of reputable vendors who advertise here. What is your budget? What kind of oud are you looking for?
Thank you !!! The question is too deep to attempt to answer however. Wonderul Subitism box creator Andrew Salkin sent me my first ever
oudh wood samples when I ordered his burner recently and although the wifie screamed Hashish ! I thought the mellow flow of the darker samples ( basically thoroughly brown through and through) were exquisite. So I have no real base to reference. I have ordered the 2gram sampler of Habzoud
Sinking Filipino – 2g
Sinking Sri Lankan – 2g
Hindi – 2g
Vietnamese – 2g
To ease me into some basic experience
Thank you all for your help !

Zax85

Oud Beginner
Thank you !!! The question is too deep to attempt to answer however. Wonderul Subitism box creator Andrew Salkin sent me my first ever
oudh wood samples when I ordered his burner recently and although the wifie screamed Hashish ! I thought the mellow flow of the darker samples ( basically thoroughly brown through and through) were exquisite. So I have no real base to reference. I have ordered the 2gram sampler of Habzoud
Sinking Filipino – 2g
Sinking Sri Lankan – 2g
Hindi – 2g
Vietnamese – 2g
To ease me into some basic experience
Thank you all for your help !

Burned through @Habz786 sample set recently, Vietnamese was my favourite, for some reason it reminded me of walking in to Cinnabon 🤤