Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
The 2nd release of oil from my private collection after the aged Borneo which many people enjoyed. This oil is one of the most beautiful Sri Lankan oils i have smelt, aged for just under a year. If you enjoy those bright sweet incensy Borneos then this oil is for you. The oil opens with a bright golden sunshine scent of a sinking walla patta chip emitting smoke on very low heat (no harsh or potent smoke) with the most tantalising incense note subdued in thick sidr honey. There are also notes of pear drops, avacoados and ripe guava laden on a bouquet of clean jungle flowers. This is on par with any artisinal Sri Lankan Oud you have smelt to date. The oil is available in 1ml vials for 125$ shipped payment by friends and family or add 4%. Sample available upon request.

20180511_200742-01.jpeg

View attachment 3658

T

Tayib

MashAllah. This oil has a scent akin to that of a heated Walla patta chip. A Clean and bright scent that will please the senses. If you're into sweet smelling Oud, this one will hit the spot .

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Dear Habib, Shams is a perfect Ceylon, and the price tag seems to be pinned in haste. Otherwise, it would have been at least double. Mubarak it has been sold. And now Zamurd. I am sure whosoever will try it would fall in love with that.

Would you please post about Wahah?

T

Tayib

There was alot of demand for this oil, i even sold my personal bottle as i didnt want to dissapoint....now all that i have is around .2ml.....already regretting it :Cry:
@Rai Munir Wahah will be on the website over the next few days :thumbsup:
Sure was a lot of demand hehe ;)