Oud Qazah (rainbow) - Cambodia

Discussion in 'Habzoud' started by Habz786, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan & Forum Co-Founder

Oud Qazah (rainbow) is a wild oud oil from the Koh Kong region of Cambodia. It is the sister distillation of the much loved Oud Harba (chameleon). This oil was distilled in 2019 and already smells amazing!

This is the go to daily Oud and smells way better than any Thai oil in your collection. You are getting an oil that smells double its price tag and will leave you wanting more and more.

The oil represents a vast array of colours in its aroma hence the name Qazah (rainbow). Off the dipstick guessing the region is quite mind boggling due to its complexity. This is a oil that needs time to pick apart its profile. Its sweet yet sour while being smokey earthy and woody....and alot more.

Oud Qazah (rainbow) opens with a teasing bright incense note with the perfect balance of sweetness and gentle smoke. Theres notes of sweet dry earth, wild flowers, antique woods and a lovely green vibe in the background. That deep sweet woodsy Cambodian drydown.

Theres so much going on here it will be interesting to see what Ouddicts pick up from this oil. One which is easy to wear to work, around family, outings and also easy to swipe all those around you.

This is a special release before it is put on the website 200$ shipped for 2.7g or 80$ a gram.

This is a oil you must have in your collection, and at this price a total no brainer drop a PM for your bottle today.

8d81625eshutterstock_132632972_Fotor.jpg

F4R1d0uX, TDK, Uday Lalan and 8 others like this.
  2. Habz786

Special forum offer this week only 2.7g of Qazah 170$ shipped. I cant stress enough how lovely this oil is and at this price a total bargain, PM me for your bottle today :thumbsup:

TDK, Jeff Wilson and Wakaas like this.
  3. Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson Just Arrived

I am in! This stuff smells amazing!!

Woodland Note and Habz786 like this.
  4. Habz786

I forgot to add i will be adding a sample of a unreleased gem of a oil for people to smell, something special...

Jeff Wilson and Woodland Note like this.
  5. MrEleven1181

MrEleven1181 Whats this Oud About?

Put me down for a bottle that special sample has me intrigued my friend. I am out the now I’ll message you when i get home tonight.

6. Habz786

Just filling a few bottles will add yours to the list buddy, the unreleased oil is called Oud Muhib (Majestic)

MrEleven1181 likes this.
  7. Andrew Salkin

Andrew Salkin it's aboud time!

Is it a hindi oil?

8. Habz786

Which one?

9. Andrew Salkin

The sample you referred to? Or the unreleased one? Didn't realize you guys were talking about two.

10. Habz786

Ones Cambodian (Qazah) ones a mystery atm want a few noses on it before reigon is revealed

11. Andrew Salkin

Are you selling samples of the mystery one? PS I'm in love with your Sri Lankan sinking wood - the Sri Lankan profile might be my absolute favorite (at least at this early point in my journey). There is something about the green pine jungle note that really wets my whistle.

Habz786 and Edward jay Bullock like this.
  12. TDK

TDK Whats this Oud About?

Qazah is a pleasant shape-shifter with nice underlying Bohemian notes. I can't wait to sample Oud Muhib

Habz786 likes this.
  13. Habz786

You wont be dissapointed, its one of the best oils i feel released by Habzoud.....when its released lol ;)

14. TDK

TDK Whats this Oud About?

Looking forward to it!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  15. MrEleven1181

MrEleven1181 Whats this Oud About?

Thanks habz received my oils today. Cant wait to try the new sample tonight

Habz786 likes this.

Promote Oud!