Djohn

Oud Beginner
Well this comes a few years late, but what i would do, is fill a plastic bag with nitrogen, stick my hands in really fast and close the cap and lid of the oil, think that would do the trick if you were really keen to keep the top notes of the oil.

The whole trying to spray gas into a 3ml btl is just asking for trouble, i feel.

Mustafa

True Ouddict
Well this comes a few years late, but what i would do, is fill a plastic bag with nitrogen, stick my hands in really fast and close the cap and lid of the oil, think that would do the trick if you were really keen to keep the top notes of the oil.

The whole trying to spray gas into a 3ml btl is just asking for trouble, i feel.
Not really, I do it regularly. It works

Mustafa

True Ouddict
I trust you on this would you care to share a video at some point to share how you do it, and your best practices, so others like me may learn?
I appreciate you asking me about it brother. I m not that good at making videos etc. And i need both hands for this process. The process is very simple. Keep the long nozzle attachment about one inch away from the bottle. And spray at a 45 degree angle. Keep moving the nozzle tip very slightly so that you don't spray directly on the oil at the full force. Otherwise oil might spill over. Hope it helps.

Djohn

Oud Beginner
You need to find a friend to hold the camera for you brother..laughs
But thanks for the tips 🙏
Glad it proves useful already to not just I.